How do i stop pouches shifting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beltash

Swinger
I bought a molle hippo belt and added my purchased pouches onto it, I'm currently in the acf as an adult and it's became an issue that they bounce around and create noise, does anyone know how to keep these still and stop the noise happening every time i blink.

I found running slower with less effort was consistent in reducing pooch jiggle

If you look at the lower half of the "arse" side of the pouches you'll see some loops. They're designed to take a strap that keeps them from bouncing. The strap is a little over an inch wide.

If you can't get hold of one of these use a bungee. Also make sure the pouches fir snugly together.

upload_2017-4-20_22-56-42.png

wheel

LE
If you look at the lower half of the "arse" side of the pouches you'll see some loops. They're designed to take a strap that keeps them from bouncing. The strap is a little over an inch wide.

If you can't get hold of one of these use a bungee. Also make sure the pouches fir snugly together.
Really :applaud:

You need to fasten the pouches together- hence the suggestion to use zip ties. I used to use inch wide utility straps. And don't put your diggers inside your mess tin :rolleyes:

Sensible mode on

Are you sure you are attaching the molle straps properly and fully?

I bought a molle hippo belt and added my purchased pouches onto it, I'm currently in the acf as an adult and it's became an issue that they bounce around and create noise, does anyone know how to keep these still and stop the noise happening every time i blink.
Just a thought - have you properly weaved the MOLLE? If not weaved in and out the strap will be too long and the pouch will slide up and down.
And / or - do the purchased pouches have decent straps or a cheap strip of webbing?

Are your pouches molle too?

Use 58 pattern instead and go with an old school vibe you'll look dead cool.
'Ally' is the correct terminology to use here.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads