How do I stop my stable belt to curl?

I wear it correctly, but as the day goes on, it begins to curl at the back.

Do you find this problem? Is it a case of being to big that this happens? is there any sneaky solution of how to fix the problem?

Nightrained said:

Do you find this problem? Is it a case of being to big that this happens? is there any sneaky solution of how to fix the problem?

Stop eating the pie's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tartan_Terrier said:
Take it out into the corridor and hose it down, (doing this early in the morning is usually best).
Haha, okay, you got me!

But please, this is a differant thread and I'm trying to stop having serious repercutions of my kit.

It happens wearing it with C95 kit. :x

You could try starching the back of it, iron it regularly, etc but generally you'll find most end up that way.

Nightrained said:

Starch it and then iron it!

Submitted same time as Fatbadges reply :oops:

Nip down and pull your feet in to the Q Bloke. Ask him very nicely if you can sign out the company buttplug and a box of wetwipes.

Insert it first thing every morning and it will help you sit with a straight back throughout the day.

Problem solved.

It's easy. Go to a builders yard and get a piece of 4x2 about 12 inches long and wedge it behind the belt and loops. If necessary staple or nail it flat so it does not move.

Nightrained said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
Take it out into the corridor and hose it down, (doing this early in the morning is usually best).
Haha, okay, you got me!

But please, this is a differant thread and I'm trying to stop having serious repercutions of my kit.
Where the fcuk did you learn to speak English? If you cant think of a suitable word to express yourself you should not use one with a completely different meaning spelt incorrectly, it's cheating (and it makes you look thick as fcuk:wink:)

Nightrained said:

stitch a strip of leather in the inside for stability.
I've seen troops at knightsbridge do that.
or do the same with green plastic belt (cheaper)

FFS dont worry about the back ,worry about the buckle, when it digs into your guts as you bend over ,that hurts or wear a combat jacket over it