How do i make a complaint about the conduct of a serving soldier?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by eralcd, Dec 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. think the title says it all really.

2. Write to the queen, she takes this sort of stuff very seriously. Whatever you do though, don't send a copy to Prince Philip, he will call you a cunt and tell you to fuck off you boring twat.
    • Like Like x 10
  3. what has he/she done to warrant a complaint
  4. What has he/she done? Is it a civil matter?

If he wasn't a serving soldier, and a random civvy that worked in Tesco for example, would you walk into the local branch and demand to see the manager?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. At what point can this be moved to the NAAFI so I can give my usual no-nonsense advice?
  6. By about the first response.
  7. Did the nasty squaddy call you a boring cunt and a shit shag?
  8. Phone or write to his unit. The Adjutant or his RSM.
  9. My ex worked at Tesco and he cost me my job by the way he acted, I complained to his line manager and his conduct was called into consideration and was disciplined.

He has been caught trying it on with a female captain and a female sgt. He is, unfortunatly, still married to me. I had to move out of the quarter due to his violent behaviour.
  10. What if it was the badge himself who wiped his cock on her curtains?
  11. How?

So he's been disciplined already?
    What's that got to do with you if you're separated?
  12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

What are you expecting the Army to do about it?

If your ex got you booted from Tesco and this current husband is spudding the rest of camp it doesn't paint a pretty picture of you.

Are you a nik-nak shaped headed umpa-lumpa with relationship problems?

If I am barking up the wrong tree, please ignore the above, peel your labia back and piss over your tele on webcam for me?
    • Like Like x 8
  13. Write your complaint giving full details including your name and address on a sheet of A4 paper. Fold the paper into 4. Place in a Manila envelope.

Shove it as far up your bottom as it will go.

Glad to have been of assistance.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Really? There's two sides to every story, and the Capt and Sgt must have liked it otherwise they would have made a complaint, if he was violent then why didn't you involve the Police?

You sound like the exwife of a friend of mine, she went around telling all the fat wives on the pads estate that he'd been round baning on the door and threatening her, sadlly for her he was on exercise on the dates she gave, the lying slag.
  15. Well, if you had to be told twice...
    • Like Like x 4