How do i make a complaint about the conduct of a serving soldier?

Write to the queen, she takes this sort of stuff very seriously. Whatever you do though, don't send a copy to Prince Philip, he will call you a cunt and tell you to fuck off you boring twat.

P

PrinceAlbert

What has he/she done? Is it a civil matter?

If he wasn't a serving soldier, and a random civvy that worked in Tesco for example, would you walk into the local branch and demand to see the manager?

P

PrinceAlbert

At what point can this be moved to the NAAFI so I can give my usual no-nonsense advice?

By about the first response.

My ex worked at Tesco and he cost me my job by the way he acted, I complained to his line manager and his conduct was called into consideration and was disciplined.

He has been caught trying it on with a female captain and a female sgt. He is, unfortunatly, still married to me. I had to move out of the quarter due to his violent behaviour.

My ex worked at Tesco and he cost me my job by the way he acted, I complained to his line manager and his conduct was called into consideration and was disciplined.

He has been caught trying it on with a female captain and a female sgt. He is, unfortunatly, still married to me. I had to move out of the quarter due to his violent behaviour.
What are you expecting the Army to do about it?

If your ex got you booted from Tesco and this current husband is spudding the rest of camp it doesn't paint a pretty picture of you.

Are you a nik-nak shaped headed umpa-lumpa with relationship problems?

If I am barking up the wrong tree, please ignore the above, peel your labia back and piss over your tele on webcam for me?

Write your complaint giving full details including your name and address on a sheet of A4 paper. Fold the paper into 4. Place in a Manila envelope.

Shove it as far up your bottom as it will go.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Z

Zarathustra

Really? There's two sides to every story, and the Capt and Sgt must have liked it otherwise they would have made a complaint, if he was violent then why didn't you involve the Police?

You sound like the exwife of a friend of mine, she went around telling all the fat wives on the pads estate that he'd been round baning on the door and threatening her, sadlly for her he was on exercise on the dates she gave, the lying slag.

It was while were still together and no he hasnt been disciplined already. He is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. He stole £10k from me before he was posted and gave me 2 black eyes when i asked for it back. the police said cos we are married they cant do anything about the money and he talked his way out of the rest.

we dont do names!!! - Mod edit

P

PrinceAlbert

<The_GURU head on> C'mon guys.......this isn't the NAAFI. Crayon elsewhere <The_GURU head off> ;)

It was while were still together and no he hasnt been disciplined already. He is xxxxxxxxxxxx. He stole £10k from me before he was posted and gave me 2 black eyes when i asked for it back. the police said cos we are married they cant do anything about the money and he talked his way out of the rest.
Have you heard of something known as libel?

Please, please, please fuck off and bore the liver out of someone else

Soggy4978

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
If you're looking for a more considerate lover, I'm always available (at least when the other half is out).

And, don't worry, I fully believe that a gentleman never comes first.