How do I make a compalint about..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Dec 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

A complete pillock who not only posted my picture to ARRSE but insists that I am in fact Biscuits_AB. I'm Biscuits he's somebody else. I don't care that he was on ARRSE years before and took the username first and that I was to fucking incompetent to use the search function.

Said transgressor Ord Sgt hasn't logged on in the last few days, probably because his reputation would lead me to believe that his is sitting in piss stained Y-fronts with a half bottle of something cheap but intoxicating in his hand, probably aftershave or windowlene.

I am fucking outraged that my persec has been breached and that a photograph that is widely available on the internet should be posted on here for all and sundry to view, and comment on, FUCKING SLITHEEN INDEED!

its bad enough for you sad bastards to have to read this drivel, but having to gaze upon my godlike splendor will I know drive some of you into deep depression due to your own inadequacies. And no I'm not fat, I'm just well insulated from the cold and the camera always puts 10lbs on you!

So I demand justice to the death or whom ever should collapse first, the piss stained alki or the (slightly) fat bloke. Bring a BBQ, No you can't fucking BBQ eggs. A bouncy castle and a pony for Dale.

Oh and Andy I really, really would admit your wrong. I'm not Biscuits_AB he is. And take that fucking picture down, I fucking hate looking at myself.

(must admit though it was a good day, taken in the Stewards Enclosure at Henley)
  2. I too would like to know how to make a compalint, I have a lot of lint and would very much like to make a compa out of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

its only works if you have stubby fingers apparently its to do with the weave! Now fuck off whilst I correct my mong spelling.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Biscuits, you are right to complain. That other biscuits is a right knob (or do I have the two of you confused?)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Could be :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. which ones the ex monkey who had a run in with a polish bus driver whilst on his bike?
    and wheres the photo, have you got your baps out?
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

A. the other one
    B. No, you fucking pervert. but I might for 50pfg.
  8. What did I miss? What did I miss?

Oh, and don't forget the pony and make sure the bouncy castle has been H&S assessed. We don't want any fatal accidents do we?
  9. No, the other Biscuits is the left knob. You have the wrong right knob. The right knob is actually the left knob. How could you confuse a right knob with a left knob anyway - the two are entirely different - one is a right knob so the other has got to be the right left knob. One Biscuits is the wrong left knob - so the other Biscuits must be the right right knob.

So why do I feel suddenly dizzy?

Where do I make a complaint
    • Like Like x 2
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I shall attempt to provide a contact email address for you, hopefully Ord Sgts personal one.
  11. i can let you have a couple of old 5pences that'll work as a deutschmark in the vendors if you like?

what cup size are you, somewhere between sluggy and bigbird would be thraptastic
  12. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

So how many cameras were actually on you at the time then? ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

fucking lots!
  14. Get PG to edit his post for him, he's too busy lying passed out in a puddle of his own piss with spew dribbling down his front.
  15. Erm, as one splendid bugger once said on this site "Links to piccy or it never happened" :p

(or was that said over a thousand times on this site?)