How do I go about moving to a field troop?

Whilst sat in Camp Bastion for the last 5 weeks I find myself doing neither Combat Engineering or Sigs.

I am currently in the resources stream as a G1098 storeman :oops: :cry:

I know some of the MT lads have gone out into the field Sqns in a field troop. They're troop seniors are differant to mine, so I don't know how to go about to being moved over.

Some of my friends are fieldies and I speak to them everyday, as they come to the yard to do woodwork, then take it out to the FOBS, and I rather be out and about than looking after a couple of ISO's.

Not that I want to be a hero or anything but I'd like to put some of my B3 Engineer and OPTAG training into practice.

Speak to your boss NT and see if he can square something away for you. Just bear in mind that being misemployed happens all the time in the Corps so you might as well get used to it now.

you made your bed..................

fecking lie in it now.

Well NT, one has to question why you arent doing your trade? Are you not trusted enough to work in the Ops Room or out in the field? Unfortunately thats the way the cookie crumbles!!

I might see you out there soon, oh yeah I doubt it I think I will be spending very little time in Bastion and most of it out on the ground!!

Nightrained said:
Whilst sat in Camp Bastion for the last 5 weeks I find myself doing neither Combat Engineering or Sigs.

I am currently in the resources stream as a G1098 storeman :oops: :cry: quote]

In your fukcing dreams sweetcheeks and as for RoyalEngineers comment yeah its so boring ive allways got time on my hands thats why the blokes go out on jobs with naff all kit you mong :x :x
Remember an Engineer Squadron with Resources is just another infantry company. :wink:
Honestly Shitetrained you are so getting a Hotel Sierra if we meet :evil:
Knocker, Hurragh its FD time :censored: :omfg: :D

HEART_STOPPER said:
Nightrained said:

In your fukcing dreams sweetcheeks and as for RoyalEngineers comment yeah its so boring ive allways got time on my hands thats why the blokes go out on jobs with naff all kit you mong :x :x
Remember an Engineer Squadron with Resources is just another infantry company. :wink:
JEEEEEEEEEZZZZZUUUUUUUSSSSSSS WE'RE ALL TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEART_STOPPER said:
Nightrained said:

He He You need a hug mate or have we been having a hard day :D :D

hurrahfortheRE said:
HEART_STOPPER said:
Nightrained said:

Mate i know i know this bloke just pushes my button with his crap statements and poorly thought out threads. You know me well enough to know that as a rule we get you the kit to do the job whenever we can whereas this mong seems to think its just counting iso's ffs. :x :x :x
To scottie dog i spent the day watching the wife spend lots of money so maybe you've got a point there mate. :(
to the duty foreigner from over the water your right i did choose my trade and my chin is up (yes knocker all of them 8O ) it's just the drivel this f-wit keeps coming out with(read his previous posts about res specs on other threads) :wink:

I thought you were MT not resspec NT?

I feel some sympathy for you. BSN is a fuc king sh1thole. I only spent 3 days there in 6 months - stag on fella!

HEART_STOPPER said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
HEART_STOPPER said:
Nightrained said:

to the duty foreigner from over the water your right i did choose my trade and my chin is up (yes knocker all of them 8O ) it's just the drivel this f-wit keeps coming out with(read his previous posts about res specs on other threads) :wink:
no no no mate my 'choose your trade/chin up' was for NT not you!

I was MT but I couldn't drive any of the vehicles they had, I can only drive Daff on my FMT. They're going to fam me up on landrover soon. So, because of this I was moved to Resources.

Exactly, I choose my trade, unfortunatly my trade isn't being used in my Squadron out here, and a lad was injured the last week before he was about to deploy, so I had to take his place on the tour.

RoyalEngineers - It's not easy, quite difficult to take in all sort of documents and accounts..etc and working 12 hour shifts, and that's good hours on tour.

To answer you're sh*t question, here we go.

ASK YOU'RE STAFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats it,

If he says NO! which I think he will because you sound like a bit of a muppet, then get on with it.
You are not being asked to do the job you are doing because someone wants a laugh it's because it's a job that needs doing so roll up you're bottom lip and do as you're fcking well told.

Nightrained said:
RoyalEngineers - It's not easy, quite difficult to take in all sort of documents and accounts..etc and working 12 hour shifts, and that's good hours on tour.
glad you are letting us know all these important insights into how the corps works NT.

seen as how none of the blokes on this site have ever been on tour before.

http://www.screamingbanshee.com/********.jpg

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
seen as how none of the blokes on this site have ever been on tour before.[/size][/b]
Thanks Knocker - I thought I was the only one that had never deployed anywhere in my career................ :evil:

You know what I like about you, NT? I thought I was the most annoying Sapper in the history of the Corps until you came along! Now I feel like General effing Gordon!