How do I get JIB registered BEFORE leaving the forces?

I am due to leave the forces this year and plan to continue working as a sparky. I used to be JIB registered before they changed all the rules and application process. Has anyone managed to get registered under their current rules whilst serving? Any advise is appreciated.

Failing that, how easy is it to get registered when I achieve the rank of civvy.
Speak to them they are normally very helpful, i would think you can apply now. If you have been previously on the JIB role i would not think it will be too much of an issue, perhaps just sending off copies of your certificates again. Link to JIB as below

Similar threads

Latest Threads