• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How do i find out if he's fake..?

Why is it always bloody paras and commandos?

If someone came into your civilian premises claiming to have served with the Pioneers/ Bath unit/ stores corporal with 2nd Bn Queen’s Regiment, would there be the same thirst for blood?

I’d like to think so; sport is sport after all.

Why is it always bloody paras and commandos?

If someone came into your civilian premises claiming to have served with the Pioneers/ Bath unit/ stores corporal with 2nd Bn Queen’s Regiment, would there be the same thirst for blood?

I’d like to think so; sport is sport after all.
How about a BIII Sqn Clerk, would that suffice?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ginge left ages ago , prob best to ask Scouse or Taff
Best not ask Geordie. He's minding for that Cheryl Cole off of X-Factor and making a fortune.

To the OP - belt him with a spanner. If he comes to and says "Wow. An 18" Record Stilson. Giz a go on it?" He may be a sapper. If he comes to and says "Ow. That hurt". He may not be.

Latest Threads