How do I change my contact email address for ARRSE

sand_rat

Old-Salt
Retiring in the not so distant future and use my work email acct for my ARRSE acct, but naturally need to change to my home email acct.

Ta in anticipation, yes did search for it. Apologies if this should be in another forum, and please no big words.

HHH

GCM
@sand_rat

Click on your username top right of page, then from the drop down menu select "account details"
Then you will see the option to change your email.
Once you change it click "save" at the bottom.

sand_rat

Old-Salt
Thanks HHH appreciated.

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
Retiring in the not so distant future and use my work email acct for my ARRSE acct, but naturally need to change to my home email acct.

Ta in anticipation, yes did search for it. Apologies if this should be in another forum, and please no big words.
I am in a similar position, however, aeons ago I used my home e mail address for a previous ARRSE account amd now when I try and change it as per above it won't let me as "that email address is already in use", how do I delete my old account and presuamably free up the old email account?

HHH

GCM
I am in a similar position, however, aeons ago I used my home e mail address for a previous ARRSE account amd now when I try and change it as per above it won't let me as "that email address is already in use", how do I delete my old account and presuamably free up the old email account?
You'll need the CO's to do that either use the "contact us" tab at the bottom of the page or they may see this if tagged
@Good CO
@Bad CO

Latest Threads