• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How do I become a moderator on here ?

Serious question, it's time there was some order restored. I have plans on how to improve things and eventually take over the site.
Moderators are appointed by Administrators. Typically there is one Administrator and there could be many moderators, with some of those being of a higher status. The Admin can also double as a senior moderator too. A moderators powers are set by Admin. Admin is also typically the owner of the website. This isn't a hard rule, just a typical generalisation.

So, to take over the forum you would have to become Administrator and there's no chance of that. Short of kiddnapping him and getting his access info from him under interogation.

Moderators are appointed by Administrators. Typically there is one Administrator and there could be many moderators, with some of those being of a higher status. The Admin can also double as a senior moderator too. A moderators powers are set by Admin. Admin is also typically the owner of the website. This isn't a hard rule, just a typical generalisation.

So, to take over the forum you would have to become Administrator and there's no chance of that. Short of kiddnapping him and getting his access info from him under interogation.
So you're proposing water boarding the COs.

It's a plan

With mileage

I like it.

But what to do with the keys to ARRSE?

D

Davetheclown

Ooh if you become Mod can you check out the colour of ARRSE boathouse and get back to me, cheers.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you a Provincial with a penchant for internet 'bullying' ( :) ) and frequent name changes? Do you know where the skeletons are buried?

If not, Bob and Slim are the boys for you.

Typically, it's a case of waiting for somebody to pass away or be dismissed for mentioning anything Germanic relating to the period '39 - '45. One requires certain qualities and attributes; a tremendous sense of one's own self worth and importance; the ability to take offence at 'moderatees' views and opinions, particularly when they clash with one's own; the attainment of JNCO rank whilst serving with an attitude and demeanour commensurate with this rank.

Serious question, it's time there was some order restored. I have plans on how to improve things and eventually take over the site.
The process is, as I understand it, very lengthy, it involves the consumption of vast quantities of man fat. You'll need to provide your own glory hole, knee protectors, mouthwash and tissues. If you are really serious about becoming a moderator then you should report to forastero's bedspace this evening with your pyjamas on backwards!

The process is, as I understand it, very lengthy, it involves the consumption of vast quantities of man fat. You'll need to provide your own glory hole, knee protectors, mouthwash and tissues. If you are really serious about becoming a moderator then you should report to forastero's bedspace this evening with your pyjamas on backwards!

I couldn't help reading your post and applying it to your sig block. It made my willy feel funny.

Latest Threads