How different is the Officer scholarship to the regular AOSB?

Hi there I’m going through the selection process for the officer scholarship and wondered how different it is to the regular AOSB and if anyone has any tips? Thanks

Judging my those that have come through via the scholarship route, turn up and you'll be fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Chef

LE
Why would it make any difference how other selection routes work? I'd have thought you'd have done your research before deciding.

Why would it make any difference how other selection routes work? I'd have thought you'd have done your research before deciding.
Because the AOSB is the basis for the officer scholarship selection but the scholarship selection is a shorter time

Chef

LE
This may help, it has contact details at the bottom. They're probably best placed to advise you further.

Good luck.

I’m sure to get a bollocking from one of the grown ups for this but can’t resist swinging the lantern from 40 years ago. When me and my fellow scholars turned up on SMC (the old RMAS commissioning course), we had to do a two day mini RCB in Old College before going our platoons in New College. This was probably because a lot of chods had found their way past RCB who really didn’t measure up. As a result of this, out of I think six scholars, four were sent straight to Rowallan Coy and only two of us went to SMC. All the ROWCO bods were subsequently binned and never made it to SMC. What a waste of scholarship money and a pretty bad indictment of the selection process.

edited to add - sorry OP, this is of no use to you!!

Latest Threads