How different is a Trooper to an Officer In the RAC?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by dlaing, Mar 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How different is a Trooper to an Officer In the RAC? As on the Army Advertising it doesn't look that dissimilar....

2. Is it moron night?

3. It's another short plank to go with 'OllyRAC'...

4. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Is it a full bloody moon or something?

5. What regiment are you in bro? Are you a Tankie?

6. option A do you want to be in an office with a sqn HQ of 6, rarely doing phys and responsible for <30 blokes, their careers (both in their interests and the interests of your boss), their immediate family, their criminal records, their education, their pay, Their promotion and anything else they might choose to tell you about (making it your problem.)

option B do you want to sit in the block, play xbox, keep yourself to yourself run your own life, not be a naus to your boss, be thought of as a good bloke and get all the courses you want and promote incredibly quickly?

sadly - you are the kind that asks people to help them with everything so you go to option C

not everyone in the army is a C*nt but I am.

7. Sometimes you wonder what goes through thier tiny minds, Cut out the middle bit, join as a general. Plank.

8. removed for excessive bumping.

9. I am no rocket surgeon but that is one fecking dumb question...unless it is a wah?

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

A private income of £20k a year normally

Some red trousers

11. £20K would not pay for your Polo ponies crap to be taken away

12. Words fail me!!!

13. And the officers?

14. I would guess it would go something like:

One does the job he has been trained to do,the other one tries to convince others that he is doing the job he was trained to do!

Apply the above to whichever way round you want. :lol:

15. This prat only joined yesterday and already has a string of prattish posts, is he the same '69er' prat that started posting in the RAC thread, who joined the day before? :?
    got to be a 'Wah'.