• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How did you get into Arrse?

I was going to reply 'When your mum bent over' but that would be wrong of me. :D I found this zoo whilst looking for the Amarillo video.

i was searching for an older article about the 114 procoy and one of the results i got was this site

i started reading ... and decided right away to register and check whether there might be someone here i know ;)

I was introduced in about 2002 by a bloke in the MOD who promised never to reveal my identity.

Until I saw him in Tescos in Andover a few years ago and he shouted "Oy, Dale" over the ready meals......

My mind has become so addled that I can't remember, but I think it was by way of an ARRSEpedia entry that I found by way of a Google search. Little did I realise etc.

Suddick said:
I was going to reply 'When your mum bent over' but that would be wrong of me. :D I found this zoo whilst looking for the Amarillo video.
I had a detailed response involving vaseline lined up. 8O

Oh well, as we are all being so serious:

I searched google for leconfield IIRC. Shudders...

I was looking up the postcode for BFPO, strangely enough. I wish I could tell a better story, with exploding midgets or 9 inch pieces of shrapnel, but there you go.

my brother (a former stab) pointed me to one of the 'best of naafi' threads. I lurked for quite a long time, then joined.

How i found arrse, in another sense. I found it to be very interesting, with funny, honest, straight-talking people, who share my hatred of all things PC.

Looking for info on 4 ADSR, getting all nostalgic as I was (at the time) approaching 40, found this section & was reminded even more of the joys of the pigs bar, Herford circa 84 - 87.

Happy days.

Oh yes & I got to rant at monkeys on their bit.

Which was nice

*edited, 'cos I can't type!

Latest Threads