How did you get into Arrse?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. By which I mean,how did you find this site? word of mouth? advice from a bezzer? looking for something else on Google,and got here by error?

2. I was going to reply 'When your mum bent over' but that would be wrong of me. :D I found this zoo whilst looking for the Amarillo video.

3. You dont find Arrse...the filth finds you!

4. There was an article on the Today programme on R4
    Sounded funny,had buggeralll to do at work and a brand new computer to play with...

5. saw carol smilie from behind

6. Dad showed me it, so I a lurked you a bit, then joined.

7. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

i was searching for an older article about the 114 procoy and one of the results i got was this site

i started reading ... and decided right away to register and check whether there might be someone here i know ;)

8. I was introduced in about 2002 by a bloke in the MOD who promised never to reveal my identity.

Until I saw him in Tescos in Andover a few years ago and he shouted "Oy, Dale" over the ready meals......

9. Came here from MFAT and biscuitsbrown website

10. My mind has become so addled that I can't remember, but I think it was by way of an ARRSEpedia entry that I found by way of a Google search. Little did I realise etc.

11. I had a detailed response involving vaseline lined up. 8O

Oh well, as we are all being so serious:

I searched google for leconfield IIRC. Shudders...

12. I was looking for a wikipedia on Google and saw Arrsepedia... had to look and has kept me in the cellar since!!

13. As with 'BuckFelize' i happened first upon the mighty 'telling it as it is' ARRSEpedia the rest as they say is 'recovery'

14. Some muckers at work kept talking about it, so had a look and registered.

Not spoke to the wife since :D

15. FCUK, knew I'd forgotten something 8O