How did you get into Arrse?

By which I mean,how did you find this site? word of mouth? advice from a bezzer? looking for something else on Google,and got here by error?

I was going to reply 'When your mum bent over' but that would be wrong of me. :D I found this zoo whilst looking for the Amarillo video.

You dont find Arrse...the filth finds you!

There was an article on the Today programme on R4
Sounded funny,had buggeralll to do at work and a brand new computer to play with...

i was searching for an older article about the 114 procoy and one of the results i got was this site

i started reading ... and decided right away to register and check whether there might be someone here i know ;)

I was introduced in about 2002 by a bloke in the MOD who promised never to reveal my identity.

Until I saw him in Tescos in Andover a few years ago and he shouted "Oy, Dale" over the ready meals......

My mind has become so addled that I can't remember, but I think it was by way of an ARRSEpedia entry that I found by way of a Google search. Little did I realise etc.

Suddick said:
I was going to reply 'When your mum bent over' but that would be wrong of me. :D I found this zoo whilst looking for the Amarillo video.
I had a detailed response involving vaseline lined up. 8O

Oh well, as we are all being so serious:

I searched google for leconfield IIRC. Shudders...

As with 'BuckFelize' i happened first upon the mighty 'telling it as it is' ARRSEpedia the rest as they say is 'recovery'

Some muckers at work kept talking about it, so had a look and registered.

Not spoke to the wife since :D

heidtheba said:
Not spoke to the wife since :D

FCUK, knew I'd forgotten something 8O

I was looking up the postcode for BFPO, strangely enough. I wish I could tell a better story, with exploding midgets or 9 inch pieces of shrapnel, but there you go.

my brother (a former stab) pointed me to one of the 'best of naafi' threads. I lurked for quite a long time, then joined.

How i found arrse, in another sense. I found it to be very interesting, with funny, honest, straight-talking people, who share my hatred of all things PC.

Looking for info on 4 ADSR, getting all nostalgic as I was (at the time) approaching 40, found this section & was reminded even more of the joys of the pigs bar, Herford circa 84 - 87.

Happy days.

Oh yes & I got to rant at monkeys on their bit.

Which was nice

*edited, 'cos I can't type!

Whilst browsing the web, I came across Kathy West, and it led me here :)