How dare he

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Grumblegrunt, Jun 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

2. It's a shame that the Guardian doesn't have a "Comments" section for this article. I'd love to be able to say that I agree entirely with the Mail and particularly with Letts' description of Bercow:

3. Grumblegrunt

I couldnt find it in the mail though for some reason. should I send them a sympathy card with 'truth hurts sometimes' on it?
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

5. [​IMG]

When ever I see these two together, the vision of a shetland pony trying to shag a shire horse comes to mind.
  6. The Mail is absolute garbage but frankly anyone who lays into Bercow gets a thumbs up from me. The mans an example of just how pathetic Parliament has become with him being elected to a reasonably important position purely as a **** you to the Tories rather than on any genuine merit.
  7. Excellent. If the Mail and Letts' attacks are p*ssing off the Bercows AND the Guardian readership, that will do for me!
    In my opinion, Letts is a brilliant sketch-writer and his opinion of both Bercows is spot on. Keep up the good work.
  8. The Daily Fascist and John Bercow. Hmmmm. Not exactly fans of either of them. I'll plump for the Daily Mail as it actually doesn't cost me any money - unlike that shortarse.
  9. Grumblegrunt

he is amazingly crap at it, even taking the very short new labour yardstick into account
  10. Grumblegrunt

letts is a common contributor to this week - I wonder if they dare feature it?
  11. Give the malignant midget a weekly column in the Mail and put all the shit in the same pot. They'll soon be best of friends if there is money to be made.

Petty differences aside, the two were made for each other.
  12. If you like Letts,try his book Letts Rip ,some really good observations of Parlimentary goings on,does the Labour Party no favours,and is still pretty sharp about the other 2 opposition parties of the time,with the odd theatre review as well.
  13. You can buy one here. Aptly is has a slimy amphibian on it

The Truth Hurts Card |

Attached Files:

14. Cheers. Already have it, mate. :)
    Also, Letts is always good value when he makes an appearance on TV. Yes, he has his colours nailed to the mast, but so what?