How Crap Is Your Life?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bonzo_Dog, Jan 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I found this site today:

A couple of entries that made me laugh:

No matter how crap life sems to be, at least there's some other poor souil who is worse off than yourself.
  2. Gives you a cozy feeling doesn't it?
  3. fcuk, i feel a lot better now....
  4. How about this one.

Today, my son just revealed that he was homosexual; I now understand why he never complained as a child when we had to insert suppositories…MLIC

Today, I found out that I was a mistake and my father Isn’t really “MY” father…

Today, while making love to my wife, she fell asleep - I only noticed because she started snoring…
  5. Ha!
  6. how bone idle do you have to be if you cant hear yourself??
  7. Today, I get the most bizarre request from my father and step mom. My dad had a vasectomy a while back, but now his new wife wants a child - I’ve just turned 18 and guess who’s being asked for a sperm donation???…
  8. Today, I tell my boyfriend that I’m happy he’s not a jealous person. He tells me that in truth he is, but that he feels safe as no one else is interested in me…
  9. Today, I run a charity shop full time in London. One morning, a mother and daughter walked in. The mother pointed at me and said to her daughter: “this will happen to you too if you don’t study harder”, and then just walked out…

:D :D :D :D
  10. There's better than that on here. Read Ivy_cumbucket's posts recently? She makes me feel positively sparkly about myself. We also have Mike Golden to laugh at, Scrofula so we understand what happens with excessive meths drinking, Dogface to remind us the colonies will always be inferior and Dashing_Chap so we can poke fun at public education and "shag-walts"
  11. Today, after giving her rabbit a bath, my 8 year old daughter didn’t see any other way to dry it…yep she put it in the clothes dryer

i just nearly choked to death
  12. OK. So I'm an odd mix of gullible and septical. :roll:
    So I'm thinking that name is fictitious?
    But I'm still trying all sorts of permutations on "Search". :oops:
    Please put my mind at rest, Crabby.
    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
  13. A potential recruite, me thinks. :lol:
  14. Ivy_Grad - the cum guzzling whore that wrecks marriages
  15. Today, I came home from work and found out my mom had cleaned my room. I’m 25 and still live with my parents. I forgot I left my pocket Vagina and lube out. Come to find, she had dusted around it and set it nice and neat back where she had found it. Even though she hasn’t said anything, I can’t look my mom in the eye…