How cocky can be chav cunts exactly get, is there a limit?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King-walt, Aug 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You see the chavs with their hoodies all squaring up to the police in riot gear, would they be doing that if they saw a whole platoon of screaming squaddies with fixed bayonets charging in? :excited:

2. probably...........
  3. what type of squaddies? chefs? clerks? bus load of nurses from Rinteln? the fat blokes who cant deploy?
  4. How cocky can be chav cunts exactly get

Are you Yoda?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Prt, VH, Fally, set them three Rotties on 'em and they'll all run like Fcuk!
  6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I would imagine you'd get 5 yards before they opened up with their Mac 10's and AK's

Bet you a fiver the bus load of nurses don't turn up
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Get them to check their NOK and ECs are up to date, they would soon run for the hills...
  8. I'm sure as TA we would happily meet their charge... :excited: getting to waste chavs and getting a small fortune paid in a bounty, now THATS the best of both worlds!!!
  9. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Sorry, that was our fault. Diverted at the Durrington roundabout.
  10. be hard pushed to get enough fit and trained TA out on a week night!
  11. Mmm well just tell us your going to issue rubber 5.56 bullets for the chavs and we get to shoot LIVE targets!!! :excited: I wouldn't have been so happy since going on an IBR range!
  12. are you sure?

13. Problem with the TA option is that some poor sod has to create the event on Blenheim and then add everyone to it...
  14. Thats easy, just broadcast on fb some EDL fellas are hanging around calling Allah a cunt and muslims will show up...
  15. I'm sure we have some Riot Cops lieing around down here... They wont hurt 'em, honest.