• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How close?

Scale looks odd: look at the a/c, and the lines on the tarmac front left: if not an R/C model, I'd look long and hard for photoshop evidence.... (edit - I favour model - those wheels look slightly odd/out of scale...)

The Distance between the Wingtip and the Ground is about the Width of a frog`s Pubic hair ...... Photoshopped - and not very well :D

A couple of giveaways (IMHO) on this one...

As point out already the black mark on the left of the runway is a filled expansion joint... probably a .5 inch width.

Secondly the plane is casting a shadow on the ground as though it's illuminated from back left (and low). The sunlight on the fuselage tells of a light source to the right.

Once I flew a harrier upside down so low I put scratchmarks on the cockpit bubble. Yeah. Unfortunately no-one had a camera and they said I shouldn't do it again.

Latest Threads