how clean is your motor ?

Clean?????

Fag Packets, ash, empty pop bottles, more fag ash, several old technical files I should have read, now baked yellow by the sun, a number of small indigenous species as yet unknown to man, bit more fag ash. Scratched cd's that skip every 5 seconds, some airwaves chewing gum pellets trying to merge into the plastic. Couple of broken pens, sunglasses somewhere on the floor.
Probably a half finished fast food meal judging by the current smell.

Outside, several paint scrapes on rear bumper where I discovered I can't reverse a trailer. Lots of dirt, hole on front grill from a fat wood pigeon the wasn't quick enough. Scrape on front bumper, **** knows when that happened.

I think I should join.

B

Barbarella

Fag Packets, ash, empty pop bottles, more fag ash, a number of small indigenous species as yet unknown to man, bit more fag ash. Scratched cd's that skip every 5 seconds, some airwaves chewing gum pellets trying to merge into the plastic. Couple of broken pens, sunglasses somewhere on the floor.
Sounds like my car if you throw in a fine covering of black labrador hair and some bits of foliage. It fecking stinks too, I found the source to be my son's school shoes (grubby little bugger!) that had been discarded on a hot day to fester. On the outside I am missing a crappy plastic hubcap (suspect that was the flash of something I noticed whizzing off in the rear view mirror a couple of days ago) and the bumper is currently being held together with black nasty...

It was only £250 and I will get half of that back when I scrap it at the end of the MOT! Disposable cars are far more practical - never had one last long enough for a proper clear out yet and they cost less than most cars depreciate. Plus it's so old I can do all the basic stuff on it myself (those new fangled computery ones fox the hell out of me)- however it does mean that I have a shed full of old alternators and the like

Sounds like my car if you throw in a fine covering of black labrador hair and some bits of foliage. It fecking stinks too, I found the source to be my son's school shoes (grubby little bugger!) that had been discarded on a hot day to fester. On the outside I am missing a crappy plastic hubcap (suspect that was the flash of something I noticed whizzing off in the rear view mirror a couple of days ago) and the bumper is currently being held together with black nasty...

It was only £250 and I will get half of that back when I scrap it at the end of the MOT! Disposable cars are far more practical - never had one last long enough for a proper clear out yet and they cost less than most cars depreciate. Plus it's so old I can do all the basic stuff on it myself (those new fangled computery ones fox the hell out of me)- however it does mean that I have a shed full of old alternators and the like
Stand by SHED mentioned ;)

Reeelax mine looks like one of those handy wooden storage/men's cabins at the bottom of the garden too.....

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I live on a 2000 acre estate crossed by two rivers, in one of the rainiest parts of the country. I drive a large 4x4. Have a guess how clean it is.

I live on a 2000 acre estate crossed by two rivers, in one of the rainiest parts of the country. I drive a large 4x4. Have a guess how clean it is.
Blimey rich person online, well that or a farmer, gamekeeper or squater

B

Barbarella

Reeelax mine looks like one of those handy wooden storage/men's cabins at the bottom of the garden too.....
I'm getting a shiny new work bench with clamps for my er... cupboard. It doesn't have windows so nobody will see me getting excited over Screwfix catalogues and swarfega.

And back on thread...

How about the Top gear episode where they bought a Merc and BMW then swabbed the seats ...... The flash Merc had Vaginal fluid and white powder traces !!!!

I get my man to clean mine.

3 year old C4 grand picasso, never been cleaned inside or out, covered in muck, bought because they are the dogs goolies for carrying slabs, bricks timber and junk to the tip, just had mot, 4 tyres knacked at 23,000 miles, all the shocks had died and a crack across the front screen that an alberta renta wreck would have been proud of, two things i hate doing and see as pointless, mowing lawns and cleaning cars/vans.