How clean are you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by datumhead, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I only scored 63% my god that makes me sound like a skip rat whichI assure you I aint! my dad used to inspect our bedrooms each week, Stand by your beds! I think I must be rebelling now, well thats my excuse and Im sticking to it

2. 73% but then again I don't have a car.

3. Well Im going to say if it wasnt for the kids mine would be 100% the kids make all the mess!

4. My missus is terrible in this regard. I went into the kitchen this morning and the sink was full of dirty dishes. I had to have a p1ss in the garden.

5. I dont believe this test, it shows me as 50% clean. It should be closer to 0 than that...

6. I only scored a disapointing 73% Clean, but who knew that the rule about waiting to rob someones chair in the pub affected how clean you are?

7. Have i missed something all these years, whats the 5 second rule?

oh and im 70 per cent clean my mother would be so proud..

8. 77% but my other half doesn't believe it.

scotlass, the 5 second rule is if a foodstuff falls on the floor it's perfectly acceptable to eat it if you pick it up within 5 seconds. Guess it depends if the dog gets there first.

9. Thanx _kat_ i just let the kids and the dog fight it out amongst themselves.

10. 73%. But I must admit that when it said "...How often do you clean..." I took it as meaning "...How often does your wife..."

But that counts, dunnit?

11. 77%-I too didn't have a clue what the 5 second rule was.

12. 73% - seems to be a popular score thus far. It strikes me that anything more strays into the realms of OCD.

13. 77%...you fcuking mingers.

14. 80% you rotters but don't know what the 5 second rule is