How China and India will be more powerful that the U.S. by 2030

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by earth, Dec 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How China and India will be more powerful that the US by 2030 | Mail Online

2. On the bright side, as neighbours you'll be competing with each other for most of the resources - until someone's economy crashes, you have a nice little war, China kicks your arse and we get some ******* peace on here for a while.

Now go change the record, no one gives a flying **** in a high wind either way.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I like biscuits.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fair play, maybe it's time to sort out your horrendous caste system.
    You will not manage to be so prosperous with 0 social mobility.

And China should probably realign it's economy to a consumer market as the growth rate is artificial right now, and labour costs are rising which will diminish it's capability of being an export market.

5. Oi where my dhobi!

6. India a super duper power. And a majority of its population will still be living in shit and poverty.

CG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rich tea or bourbon fingers?

8. Shocking, why can't they be a superpower with a wealthy population like we were?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Wow. Posting a link to that paragon of in-depth analysis The Daily Mail with no comment, no question, no stance, no interpretation. Thank you. Most of us here have never heard of the Dail Mail and were not aware there was an online edition. Your contribution to discussion of Current Affairs is sterling. I may fabricate you a medal like the ones I wear on Nov 11.

Muppet.

What the Daily Mail's proposition misses (and forgive me if I am wrong. I cannot read much of the Daily Mail without having one of my episodes) in its crystal ball gazing almost 20 years into the future is The Black Swan Event. And events currently parked up between Kabul, Yemen and Morocco do not really count as a black swan event(s) since most of us can see that train crash coming.

Try Pak going for the big red button and conducting an urban improvement program on the slums of New Delhi and Mumblie (or whatever silly name you have saddled Bombay with).

Africa telling China to do one (ask Bob Mugabe for his thoughts on that one).

In 20 years time India could be populated by cockroaches.

• Like Like x 1
  10. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

Chocolate digestives. Burn anyone who says anything else, apart from kit kats and Tunnocks caramel logs, food of the gods when consumed with a nice hot coffee.

11. If god made biscuits, instead of watching strange old men fiddle with his choirboys, he'd be a Tunnock!

12. It really does say "How China and India will be more powerful that the U.S. by 2030."

Outstanding.

13. What, after they've cleaned it up?