How can your life be complete without one of these ......

Oh my fcuking god! 8O

Saw a great mug in Germany a few years back,

Haben Sie noch Sex oder Golfen Sie schon?

Do you still have sex or are you already playing golf?

Sums it up for me really.

Golf balls...

You have got to be kidding £9.00 for a sleeve of three Macgregor DX's with a logo

You can get Titliest NXT Tours for about £6.00 for a sleeve of three

or a sleeve of Pro V1's for about the same Price £9.00

Come on guys have a word

Hi Scouse

Many thanks for the feedback.

The Golf Balls are meant to have a large degree of, ‘novelty factor’, about them. The balls themselves cost and so does the printing of the ARRSE logo.

We will have a word with the company that has supplied us and see if we can get the prices down.

How much would you charge??

Cheers

Ex Booty
RVOps

Hi Again Scouse

OK just had a word with our supplier and explained the situation. He has reduced his price and so have we. I hope the new price is a little more palatable? (see www.actionson.com) Once again please bear in mind that this idea is aimed as a novelty gift not a serious golfing accessory.

We were contemplating doing DPM ones but could get anyone to print them for us!

Ex Booty

ExBooty said:
Hi Scouse

Many thanks for the feedback.

The Golf Balls are meant to have a large degree of, ‘novelty factor’, about them. The balls themselves cost and so does the printing of the ARRSE logo.

We will have a word with the company that has supplied us and see if we can get the prices down.
How much would you charge??

Cheers

Ex Booty RVOps
Booty
Heres a price on a 12 pack for the balls with no logo £6.99 + £5 postage = £11.99 in total works out at 0.99p per ball

http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/product/product.asp?product_ID=1239

I would by them at the new price as a present for someone (novelty factor) but not to use as my personal choice of ball just because the price is to high for a regular golfer.Now if you could change the Ball to a major Ball brand say a Titleist Callaway Hogan or Nike I would pay for the extra novelty factor and use them myself.

You asked me what I would charge that really depends on the cost I was getting the ball at and the printing charge.

The New Price of £7.00 is an improvement still works out at £2.33 per ball which I have to say is much better than £3.00 per ball

They do get a good review though

More Info

Features:

* The ultimate explosive distance ball from MacGregor.

* 2 Piece construction.

* Titanium core for explosive distance and a durable cover to prevent scuffing and cutting.

* One of the best sellers of 2004!

Reviews
lee
fantastic ball for a budget ball,they go so long and straight cannot think of a better ball to hit when you have not been playing very long.thanks dg for a great ball.
Reviewer Rating (out of five):3

Des
These balls are FANTASTIC,so long and straight,helped me to break 90 again!!!!!!! I will definately be stocking up.Budget price 1st class performance.
Reviewer Rating (out of five):5

Allan
Great ball,used in Spain.best cheap ball ever used.now use every week.good distance,good feel on greens
Reviewer Rating (out of five):3

Lee
Currently testing a range of cheap balls at the moment, these are a good buy at the price. For golfers seeking a ball with durability and a solid feel...look no further.
Reviewer Rating (out of five):4

Darren
Bought these last week and i must say for the price there are a superb ball, great distance and feel around the greens!
Reviewer Rating (out of five):5

Hope I didn't cause you to much trouble

Scouse

ExBooty said:
Hi Again Scouse

OK just had a word with our supplier and explained the situation. He has reduced his price and so have we. I hope the new price is a little more palatable? (see www.actionson.com) Once again please bear in mind that this idea is aimed as a novelty gift not a serious golfing accessory.

We were contemplating doing DPM ones but could get anyone to print them for us!

Ex Booty
My Bold

If you did you would of been onto a profit there.

1 ball in the rough, how long to find a DPM ball.

Hi Again Scouse

No problem at all! Without feedback no business is going to succeed, so many thanks.

ExBooty
RVOps