How can you find out a persons address?

I suspect my ex mrs has returned to the UK after working abroad for 2 years. While there, she done a dissapearing act with my oldest.

How could I trace her now I suspect she is back in Birmingham?

Advert in paper trying to trace Mrs X due to being a benefactor in a will. no claim, gov will get etc

carlbcfc said:
I suspect my ex mrs has returned to the UK after working abroad for 2 years. While there, she done a dissapearing act with my oldest.

How could I trace her now I suspect she is back in Birmingham?
192.com will often help.

Fcuk me that 192 is good. It pulled her previous address before she moved, and has my lads surname listed as something else?? Can she change his name if im on the birth certificate?

carlbcfc said:
Fcuk me that 192 is good. It pulled her previous address before she moved, and has my lads surname listed as something else?? Can she change his name if im on the birth certifcate?

Anyone know hitman?

firthy said:
search facebook and the other social sites you`d be suprised how many people put info on them
I found her through facebook under her new married name. I have part of her family onside although they do not speak to her, and do not know where she is.

I sent a message on facebok as it seemed after the recent changes to the site I was able to access her wall to do a bit of spying. She obviously then locked the all, but I can still access the photos, so i do not want to push her too far on there as the photos can be useful.

When I first went on 192.com it game me the old address, I then registered and it was blanked out! How can I get it to appear again?

A

armadillo

dont contact her and keep your approaches quiet. Let her settle down, patience is the best weapon.

try PIPL on the net.

wait for her to make a mistake. Fathers for justice can help out immensly.

Yes, im taking the gentle approach as she will not expect it.
I figured the more info I amass, the harder it is for her to dissapear again.

This 192, does one address take one credit?

!

T

Tremaine

Let it go mate, time does good things :) Talk to your mates, and you're in good company. We've all been there, the grief could make you bad mate.

dave987 said:
carlbcfc said:
Cheers.

How long would it take for them to turn up on the electoral role if they came back late December?
If she dose put her name on it, you can see update's at the town hall of the town she lives in.

Also check out this site, http://www.theukelectoralroll.co.uk/

Dave
Cheers ill try that. New tax year soon so she will have to register.

armadillo, could you edit that quote please.