How can you appeal

I got my discharge letter and it says non attributable but I will get invaliding pension. I was under the impression by what the doctors at mental health that it would be attributable. Iam just wondering can I appeal and were do I get my full med docs from. Also how much is the pension for under 5 years as it aint on the table. Cheers
Your Docs will have been sent to APC discharges, your pension will have been assesed at Glasgow (PPPA) you will need to write to them if you wish to appeal an award.

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads