how can people be so gullible ??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mrrandom, Jul 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Three times tonight I've found myself shouting at the telly ,all because people have been taken in by things that even an averagly intelligent person should rumble

getting an email for a child in a columbian military prison- really because I didn't know the columbian prison system was known for its onsuite wifi

how do people get taken in by this shit

• Like Like x 1
  2. Exactly.

Frank said I'd spend my service windsurfing and walking along beaches....

• Like Like x 3
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Frank frankly has a lot to bloody answer for to be quite frank

4. It's the only word not in the latest Oxford Concise Dictionary, you know. Gullible, that is. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Me too but I put it down to my age. I tend to shout at lots of things these days.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I just got £50,000,000,000 paid into my bank from, some Nigerian, it only cost me a tenner and my bank details.... wait erm.. back in a minute......

• Like Like x 4
  7. That's fuck all; I've just won the Spanish Lottery and they're going to sort all the paperwork and payments for me - They're even going to put my savings into a special high interest account for me!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Some people get all the luck!

9. Snuffink, I won a super holiday in Bermuda. Some bird phoned me up and told me.
    I told her to post it to me & hung up.
    I am now eagerly awaiting the postman.........:)

10. Am I the only one who was told the truth by Frank?

He said I'd spend my life kicking along in the sand under sunny skies.......

He just never told me it would be the hills behind Pirbright

• Like Like x 1
  11. I did.......The H bombs were a bonus.

12. What!?....you mean they don't............but they said.........................oh fuck!!.................. :oops:

13. A nice dark geezer, looked Mediterranean... I met him in the Pub at lunch time today...he sold me Share Certificates in the Greek Central Governments Banks...... all for £35-00 pounds and the details of Mr Brown's Credit Cards....

I think I'm on to a money making thing here........ must be worth zillions and zillions of Euros....

14. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Wow, I heard it happened in a Maryland Fort too...must be something in the water in the Americas :jocolor:

(...by the way Mac, how you doing buddy)

15. I think you'll find what they've got in the water is mainly piss.