How can i wow my man after not seeing him for 6 months?

That depends in what way you want to WOW him... Sexy undies could do the trick!

impoliteidontspit said:
ideas please guy's? xxkimixx
Sexy undies sounds like the best bet, but if you post some piccies of you wearing them on here, we could give you our honest opinion of whether it's likely to work or not. :D

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Bring beer.

Arrive naked.

mmm, ok. Well im normaly quite shy but i think if go all out then he'll be blown away (hopefully).

Should i just say-right get ya kit off lol
im kinda looking for ideas on what really gets blokes going and what they like to see/do as they're not normally forthcoming with ideas.
(sorry guy's-no disrespect)
xxkimixx

Full on rape him the second he gets off the plane, in full view of all his mates.

That'll not only 'wow' him, it'll stay in his wank memory bank for donkey's years.

skintboymike said:
Full on rape him the second he gets off the plane, in full view of all his mates.

That'll not only 'wow' him, it'll stay in his wank memory bank for donkey's years.
if i could get away with it i would. He isnt the only one gagging for it. hehe.

xxkimixx

skintboymike said:

Top tip, do not use a strap-on for this, but if you do make sure and lubricate.

I'm not sure about him being 'wow'ed, but he'll certainly be surprised.

impoliteidontspit said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
Get your sister and/or mother round for a group session, you know that's what he's always been after really.
oh my gosh! lol. thats sick! its a gud job i have a sense of humour. hehe
Sick?? That?? oh dear.........think this thread should be moved to the naafi before its to late :lol:

impoliteidontspit said:
skintboymike said:

if i could get away with it i would. He isnt the only one gagging for it. hehe.

xxkimixx
PS. From the sounds of it this may turn ugly. If you're going to make them queue up, make sure your fella's at the front.

Or at least second.

Or...turn up to meet him off the plane in just a mac and no undies... or if u aren't quite brave enough for that, undies under a mac. Sont forget to whisper that in his ear as you are hugging him. BUT... make sure you have enough fuel in the car - breaking down in just a mac and stilettos can be draughty :oops: !

five-minute-fagbreak said:
impoliteidontspit said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
Get your sister and/or mother round for a group session, you know that's what he's always been after really.
oh my gosh! lol. thats sick! its a gud job i have a sense of humour. hehe
Sick?? That?? oh dear.........think this thread should be moved to the naafi before its to late :lol:
well, as far as squaddie humour goes, i suppose its not sick. haha.
im getting a few good ideas though.
Thanks guys. mwah!
xxkimixx