How can i wow my man after not seeing him for 6 months?

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by impoliteidontspit, Mar 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ideas please guy's? xxkimixx

2. Basque and Stockings under a normal blouse and skirt is what I recieved when I got back from the sandpit

3. That depends in what way you want to WOW him... Sexy undies could do the trick!

4. Get on your knees the minute he walks in the door - then tell him you are happy to have your back doors kicked in

5. Sexy undies sounds like the best bet, but if you post some piccies of you wearing them on here, we could give you our honest opinion of whether it's likely to work or not. :D

6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Bring beer.

Arrive naked.

7. mmm, ok. Well im normaly quite shy but i think if go all out then he'll be blown away (hopefully).

Should i just say-right get ya kit off lol
    im kinda looking for ideas on what really gets blokes going and what they like to see/do as they're not normally forthcoming with ideas.
    (sorry guy's-no disrespect)
    xxkimixx

8. Get your sister and/or mother round for a group session, you know that's what he's always been after really.

9. agreed with above, but don't forget to have his favorite beer chilled ready.

10. Full on rape him the second he gets off the plane, in full view of all his mates.

That'll not only 'wow' him, it'll stay in his wank memory bank for donkey's years.

11. oh my gosh! lol. thats sick! its a gud job i have a sense of humour. hehe

12. So, that's for you; what should the missus wear....? :D

Litotes

13. This thread will make interesting reading this evening when the rest of the rabble get on :D :twisted:

14. if i could get away with it i would. He isnt the only one gagging for it. hehe.

xxkimixx

15. Top tip, do not use a strap-on for this, but if you do make sure and lubricate.

I'm not sure about him being 'wow'ed, but he'll certainly be surprised.