How can I find it out,when he doesnt tell????

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Army_Force, Mar 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm married to a britsh soldier,that is now mess manager and sergeant....
    But now we are separated and I really NEED to know his REAL monthly payment....what a soldier would get if he would be mess manager and sergeant.I'm german and don't know what he earns,cause he never told me 8O ...or wants to tell me!!!ANd I can't phone the Family Office because I can't speak economic english,just basic english which is not enouth to phone there!And I can't drive to his regiment,cause it's 195km away from where I live.
    I hope you can help....

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Divorce coming up? :roll:

3. depend if he is higher or lower band and what level he is

have you any children?

4. yes I've got 2 children,and after 1 year we divorced....

5. so u must have acces to his pay statement for kindergelt to have been paid?

6. Stand By to work your guts off all over the world just to give your wages to your ex wife that man.

7. no,...well,I can't go to his regement(195km away from where I live)(he lives in camp)
    and I've got an Abbey card which he wants from me but with this card I take of the kindergelt on a cashpiont....
    MY PROBLEM: I don't know his rank number,I don't know his pin for bank,Sine we are married,I've never seen a statement from him....
    Is there any thing I could do,.....cause I can't drive there and I can't phone his regement(my english is'nt that good)
    I just thought that maybe someone knows,what a soldier who is sergeant and mess manager is getting payed... :cry:

8. Army_Force - you might get more help and advice on Rear Party, they are a very helpful group. Some of their members are German or speak German very well which may also help you.

Best wishes

9. Es hat doch sicherlich Leute dort, die des Deutschen mächtig sind. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass das nicht der Fall ist. Läute an und verlange einfach jemand, der dementsprechend sprachlich qualifiziert ist. So schwierig kann das doch gar nicht sein.

Und wer weiß? Vielleicht langt dein Englisch doch, wenn du dir Mühe gibst. Es kommt auf den Versuch an, oder?

MsG

10. He has kids, bout time he coughed up if you ask me.

11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

NAAFI-style posts deleted...