How British Are You?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
G

goatrutar

2/15. Considering my mums side of the family is descended from the Isle of Skye and my dads side is boxhead I think I did pretty well.

8/15. I only actually knew one which means I can guess a four to one shot on a 50/50 basis.
Must rush, lottery tickets to buy.

Refused to do it myself...it is a bloody impertinence...ordered my bearer to do it for me and then had to shoot him when it transpired that he wasn't one of "our" wogs.
Did I pass??

7/15 but then I am not British, I am English.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
On Welsh language road signs, what does 'Arafwch nawr' mean?
Fucking do what?

6/15 including one lucky guess.

Well can trace my roots on my Dad's side to 1235 to a place outside Guilford, family have moved only 30 mile in 1000 years, my Mum's side to 1765 and Robertsbridge, just need to get there to go back further, being they are Morris's it could have a fun twist if it is truly a corruption of Moors. Again they have moved 20 mile in 300 years.

My Mum's side carry a unique Gene found in the ancestors of Vikings so puts me back a few years there as well.

ugly

LE
Its the Guardian, I'm not opening the link because I'm not an Urdu to romany interpreter!

Well can trace my roots on my Dad's side to 1235 to a place outside Guilford, family have moved only 30 mile in 1000 years, my Mum's side to 1765 and Robertsbridge, just need to get there to go back further, being they are Morris's it could have a fun twist if it is truly a corruption of Moors. Again they have moved 20 mile in 300 years.

My Mum's side carry a unique Gene found in the ancestors of Vikings so puts me back a few years there as well.
That's your PERSEC blown, Stilly.