Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

how bone is your missus.

I wait until SWMBO has just started drying her hair.

I carry out the full S-S-S-S routine, dry off and get dressed.

Then sit and wait for her. No concept of time. I add a half hour to all timings.......
What's the fourth "S?"

I do a shower-shit-shave (not necessarily in that order).

She was down town again this afternoon. On her way home she phones, conversation was as follows.

Her..."Damn roadworks again, they've blocked off our road for getting home. I had to carry on down the road and then I took a left and carried on for a few miles now I don't know where I am" (she shouts down the phone angrily)

Me... Did it occur to you to turn around at one of the businesses about 100 yards on and drive back then take the road behind the Bank to get back on to our road.

Her... Dead silence for a bit then hangs up

Also when she told me she didn't know where she was, it never occurred to her to get the name of the street she was on and enter it into fecking big screen in front of her that has SatNav.

Bone as feck.

She was down town again this afternoon. On her way home she phones, conversation was as follows.

Her..."Damn roadworks again, they've blocked off our road for getting home. I had to carry on down the road and then I took a left and carried on for a few miles now I don't know where I am" (she shouts down the phone angrily)

Me... Did it occur to you to turn around at one of the businesses about 100 yards on and drive back then take the road behind the Bank to get back on to our road.

Her... Dead silence for a bit then hangs up

Also when she told me she didn't know where she was, it never occurred to her to get the name of the street she was on and enter it into fecking big screen in front of her that has SatNav.

Bone as feck.
I haven't seen any SatNavs that wouldn't tell you where you were by looking at the map.

Ahhhh, I see. You may also see why I've no regard for the last "S," having laid eyes, etc...

Although I'd consider the last "S" to be part and parcel of the third.
Remember - I'm a submariner!

Sometimes it was just S, usually S-S, once a week whether I needed it or not S-S-S (because there was not a vast amount of water, no S) then just before we got along-side, S-S-S-S - which made absolutely no difference, as seemingly we still chucked up!