how bone is your missus.

I’m pretty sure I’m not living with a 50 year old middle-age woman but actually a 15 year old teenage boy that leaves every single light on in the house and yesterday I found a pair of dirty socks next to the kitchen sink, Her side of the bed is just a junk pile books boxes empty chip packets iim sure she’s a 15 year old boy at heart. Does anybody know the legal age of consent for young boys?

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m pretty sure I’m not living with a 50 year old middle-age woman but actually a 15 year old teenage boy that leaves every single light on in the house and yesterday I found a pair of dirty socks next to the kitchen sink, Her side of the bed is just a junk pile books boxes empty chip packets iim sure she’s a 15 year old boy at heart. Does anybody know the legal age of consent for young boys?
Jimmy Sommerville probably does.

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
How come you two know all these Jimmy Sommerville song?
You screaming hermers.

NSP

LE
I mean, it's not like he's a small town boy, or anything.

NSP

LE
How come you two know all these Jimmy Sommerville song?
You screaming hermers.
When I was a teenager you couldn't walk into a shop or chain store (except maybe C&A) without Communards/Bronksi Beat or Erasure blasting out of the PA at you.

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
When I was a teenager you couldn't walk into a shop or chain store (except maybe C&A) without Communards/Bronksi Beat or Erasure blasting out of the PA at you.
Fcuk me you seem to know all the ghey groups/songs.
The pastel shades and soft furnishing department is ---------->

The current squeeze, is french by birth and speaks two other languages besides her own fluently. She has a masters degree in a subject that I can't even pronounce. Her must watch tv schedule consists purely of countdown and the chase. She can answer most of the questions on these shows, whilst I'm still reading the question or trying to work it out but she simply doesn't know her left from her right without having to work it out by putting her arms outstretched and seeing which thumb points where. And even then she is usually only half right!

NSP

LE
Fcuk me you seem to know all the ghey groups/songs.
The pastel shades and soft furnishing department is ---------->
Like I said, go into a town centre in my youth and you couldn't get away from it. Pet Shop Boys, too. If you were lucky, you'd walk into HMV just as Duran Duran looped through the tape deck, else it'd be the aforementioned. Or Yaz...

Long haired sunray has been up to her tricks again with fabric conditioner. Gets up early as she does every morning. Puts the kettle on, while kettle is boiling, loads the washing machine, dhobi dust and conditioner added. Kettle clicks, pours water in cup and adds milk. Stirs drink and puts spoon in bowl. Puts milk back in fridge and tries to shut door. Door won't close as it is knocking against something. She wrestles like a woman possessed trying to shut the door. All the time looking at the milk six pinter sat on the bench. She was only trying to put a 3 litre bottle of fabric conditioner in the fridge, then blamed me for swapping them over. I pointed out that at 0630 I was being a lazy git and was still fast asleep - it's still my fault as I subconsciously made her do it! XD

Long haired sunray has been up to her tricks again with fabric conditioner. Gets up early as she does every morning. Puts the kettle on, while kettle is boiling, loads the washing machine, dhobi dust and conditioner added. Kettle clicks, pours water in cup and adds milk. Stirs drink and puts spoon in bowl. Puts milk back in fridge and tries to shut door. Door won't close as it is knocking against something. She wrestles like a woman possessed trying to shut the door. All the time looking at the milk six pinter sat on the bench. She was only trying to put a 3 litre bottle of fabric conditioner in the fridge, then blamed me for swapping them over. I pointed out that at 0630 I was being a lazy git and was still fast asleep - it's still my fault as I subconsciously made her do it! XD
Her mother was right about you then?

NSP

LE
They are asking... for a friend
According to some on here (whom have never met me and probably couldn't even work out which part of the country I even live in) I have no friends. Recommend you reassess. Out.

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
According to some on here (whom have never met me and probably couldn't even work out which part of the country I even live in) I have no friends. Recommend you reassess. Out.
I have, I do know, I will again in the not so distant future.

Latest Threads