how bone is your missus.

Thats a strange thing about her , She has very little in the way of clothing , 1 x posh outfit (funerals etc etc )
1x going out outfit (theatre ,restaurant ) workwear for the fam and her old uniform, Oh and a suit for her birthdays . I daresay it would all fit into a large suitcase.
Any pictures of her in her birthday suit?

[drift]

Just a reminder . . . .

Woman4.jpg

[/drift]

That would be the "******* up two or more things at once" multi-tasking then?
Not in her case. I have watched her conduct a conversation in four languages with individuals who do not speak each others language (English, French, Italian and German) without audio aids.
As someone who's language skills are "basic" to say the least it tends to be a case of head down and keep quiet.

Last edited:
Not in her case. I have watched her conduct a conversation in four languages with individuals who do not speak each others language (English, French, Italian and German) without audio aids.
As someone who's languge skills are "basic" to say the least it tends to be a case of head down and keep quiet.

wrong - whose

wrong - language

Does rather support your case, though.

"Wah" incoming, one wonders?

As someone who's language skills are "basic" to say the least it tends to be a case of head down and keep quiet.
She's stood behind you, reading the screen, isn't she.

Also, how do you know she wasn't talking complete bollocks to these foreigners, given her being of the female persuasion.

Last edited:
I think I may have messed up earlier this morning. I was on the computer this morning and I hear herself coming down the stairs, she pops her head around the door and with a what passes for a smile she says "Hi...whatcha doing?"

Judging by the speed her coupon went back into face like a skelped arrse mode and she stomped off back upstairs, I reckon my reply of "I was enjoying the peace and quite up to now" didn't go down very well.

At the very least it might buy me a couple of more days of radio silence. I reckon being on radio silence is one of the best kept secrets of men.

ETA: Radio silence is now over and no doubt she's got around 12 days of sh!te to tell me all about.

Last edited:
There was a bit of a bang in Exeter this week. It was on the news with a caption along the lines of "Debris thrown 250m"

Swmbo "is that 250 miles or 250 metres"
Newsflash: New version of Hydrogen bomb "Tsar Bomba", dubbed "Putin Bomba" to be tested in Exeter..... There is a possibility of debris reaching out to a blast radius of 250 miles. Residents in area are asked to cover their windows with some cling film and black nasty............

unicorn77

War Hero
SWMBO was just waffling on about the quack changing her prescription or something, and kept mentioning "ugs". I finally twigged she meant milligrams and had been looking at the Greek "mu" symbol used to indicate such: μ

SWMBO was just waffling on about the quack changing her prescription or something, and kept mentioning "ugs". I finally twigged she meant milligrams and had been looking at the Greek "mu" symbol used to indicate such: μ
<Wah shield up>

Mu means micrograms - I'd double check that prescription otherwise there could be a 10x overdose (or a 10x underdose).
<Wah shield down>

NSP

LE
Silly bitch downstairs: "Can I keep a folding garden chair on top of my bin store?"

Director of RMC (me): "No. The lease says nothing may be stored on the premises outside of a flat except a car or motorcycle."

Silly bitch: "That sounds a bit extreme. It's only a little chair."

Director of RMC: "The exact wording is Not to obstruct any part of the Development nor to allow any cycle pram or other things or other goods or packages to be placed or remain in or upon any part of the Development."

Silly bitch: "Oh, right. I'll 'phone them on Monday morning and ask them if it'd be okay as it's only a small thing and I'm sure it'd be okay."

Director of the RMC: "'Phone who?"

Silly bitch: "The management company."

Erm...

Director of the RMC: "You'll 'phone me, then?"

Silly bitch: "No. The management company."

Ermmmmm....

Director of RMC: "So me, then. THe director, the boss, the headshed. Who will then tell you verbally what you've been told by SMS: No!"

Silly bitch: "But it's only a chair and will be folded up."

Director of the RMC: "It's only a leasehold property, controlled by a lease with a condition therein that says NO!! It's not silly; it's a legal document that is enforceable in law."

Silly bitch: "Well, I'll call on Monday and ask anyway..."

Between her and the thick bitch in the end-terrace I've got the world's supply of ginger step-children here.

Women: can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.