how bone is your missus.

NSP

LE
apparently wrapping in chicken wire first isn't a bad idea.
Cheesewires the flesh when the corpse bloats from the internal decay gases, releasing those gases and preventing the corpse from resurfacing.

A couple of breeze-blocks tied firmly to the mesh helps, also.

According to my casual reading of certain researched magazine articles and nothing else, obviously.

whistling.gif

Cheesewires the flesh when the corpse bloats from the internal decay gases, releasing those gases and preventing the corpse from resurfacing.

According to my casual reading of certain researched magazine articles and nothing else, obviously.

whistling.gif
It's already been discussed at great length here

Including documentation

whistling.gif

Allows ickle biteys in to strip the bones too.

Wouldn't worry about breeze blocks, the wire can corrode and they're awkward to move around attached to the carcase. Few yards of chain threaded through the chicken wire and around the meaty bits does the job.

What I meant was for her do the dhobi on the rocks on the riverbank, sorry for any confusion, on the other hand....

wheel

LE
Best get the bar of soap and dolly board out then :)

Thats a strange thing about her , She has very little in the way of clothing , 1 x posh outfit (funerals etc etc )
1x going out outfit (theatre ,restaurant ) workwear for the fam and her old uniform, Oh and a suit for her birthdays . I daresay it would all fit into a large suitcase.
Wardrobe FFS: Today we have to go to a funeral.

Mrs W: Holding up a very nice Black 3/4 length wool coat. "I forgot I had bought this , got it ages ago in a sale absolute bargain"

Me: FFS how many times its only a bargain if you buy something that you really need at a low price, not just because you want it ".

Mrs W: "Yes it was , cause I need it now and you are a miserable tight bastard"

Me: To myself "STFU you are not going to win this one. "

Further to my post elsewhere regarding the UK sending vaccine overseas once we're all jabbed, I was looking online to see how far other places are getting on with things.

Allowing it's only a small place, Gibraltar has got over 90 people per 100 vaccinated so far, which is very good. The UK is currently at about 28.

Her reaction when I told her the Gib number, "Well it's only a small island".

One of those moments when you're sat idly doing nothing and the guard is down.
Mrs RR wanders in from the kitchen.
"Do you realise it's already Thursday tomorrow, it was only Thursday the other day".

That's me buggered I will not sleep tonight.

Teeblerone

War Hero
One of those moments when you're sat idly doing nothing and the guard is down.
Mrs RR wanders in from the kitchen.
"Do you realise it's already Thursday tomorrow, it was only Thursday the other day".

That's me buggered I will not sleep tonight.
It TOTALLY was NOT Thursday the other day.
It was the Other OTHER day that was the actual Thursday. (Says Nursey)

whistling.gif
Read the Rebus series by Ian Rankin, instruction book . Or Val McDermids stuff. Surprisingly both Jockanese, one Edinburgh one West coast but both surprisingly clued up on the more grim sides of life!

NSP

LE
Read the Rebus series by Ian Rankin, instruction book . Or Val McDermids stuff. Surprisingly both Jockanese, one Edinburgh one West coast but both surprisingly clued up on the more grim sides of life!
I learned it from a Tom Clancy novel - Without Remorse - where dumping the wire-bound corpse in an area with a dense crab population is advocated. Apparently crabs are to the corpses sub-sea as pigs are to them in the sty.

I am disgruntled to learn that there is a film adaptation expected later this year that bears absolutely fuck-all resemblance to the storyline of the book it is allegedly based on:-

Compare and contrast:-

I learned it from a Tom Clancy novel - Without Remorse - where dumping the wire-bound corpse in an area with a dense crab population is advocated. Apparently crabs are to the corpses sub-sea as pigs are to them in the sty.

I am disgruntled to learn that there is a film adaptation expected later this year that bears absolutely fuck-all resemblance to the storyline of the book it is allegedly based on:-

Compare and contrast:-

Forgot all about that book (and I've got it in the library).

Nice to know the woke industry has extended their influence and that John Kelly/Clark is now a black man.

NSP

LE
Forgot all about that book (and I've got it in the library).

Nice to know the woke industry has extended their influence and that John Kelly/Clark is now a black man.
Actually a damn good novel, that one.

Actually a damn good novel, that one.
It is. Despite the fact I forgot all about it, I'd probably rate in the top three Tom Clancy Jack Ryan books

In no particular order

The Bear and the Dragon
Without Remorse
Sum Of All Fears (talking about the book, not movie)

Other books worthy of a mention

Rainbox Six (Not exactly Jack Ryan, but still a darn good book)
Executive Orders
Debt Of Honour

NSP

LE
It is. Despite the fact I forgot all about it, I'd probably rate in the top three Tom Clancy Jack Ryan books

In no particular order

The Bear and the Dragon
Without Remorse
Sum Of All Fears (talking about the book, not movie)

Other books worthy of a mention

Rainbox Six (Not exactly Jack Ryan, but still a darn good book)
Executive Orders
Debt Of Honour
R6 is the JC counter-terrorism schtick, based on a joint US/Euro CT unit based out of that place known for its colourful boathouse, isn't it? (I can't be arsed to go dig it out of the cupboard and read the back-cover blurb but I know it's in there somewhere). All his techno-thrillers are rocket-riders, in my opinion. You've just got to be in the mood, have time to read a page-turner that's four inches thick, is all!!!

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt

Actually, both Rankin and McDermid are from Fife: Rankin from Cardenden and McDermid from Kirkcaldy. Both excellent writers though, I’ve read pretty much everything they’ve published.

Their research and knowledge is amazing. So much so that Dundee University has named its pathology lab after McDermid. Rankin has to make do with a street named in his honour in Cardenden.

If you want an alternative to disposing of loved ones under the patio, you could do worse than reading the output of those two.

Last edited:

Latest Threads