Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how bone is your missus.

Today's argument started with coat hooks. I've acquired a row mounted on a board and suggested mounting in a location...which isn't suitable...why do we want them?...because there's at least 4 coats on every hook, and other stuff....why are you getting defensive...I'm not, I've got some coat hooks that I thought might help the place look tidier...you're trying to start an argument...oh FFS, I'll put the coat hooks in the bin.
Then there was the shopping argument. And just now I've stopped he ramming a box of shit into a plastic set of drawers, in such a way that it was both pushing the lid of the chest off and you'd have been hard put to open the drawer afterwards. Now on radio silence listening to Spotify.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Not when Mr/Mrs Average mong driver blocks the road because they are not used to driving in the snow. You bone know it all bull shitter.
you really are an aggressive and sad character ,lockdown getting to you already

I wont have a problem
I have all weather tyres fitted to the car, 6mm tread on all of them
no experience of snow ?
2 wheels and snow, this was the first clear section on 2 hours
you know the Julier Pass, just after Sankt Moritz
we had to navigate a lot of it to get this far, no choice

Attachments

• IMG_20190909_132502.jpg
    IMG_20190909_132502.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 62
Today's argument started with coat hooks.

The mistake you made was you argued with her. When herself starts her shite I walk away, that pisses her off more than anything I can say and makes for longer radio silence.

ETA that I'd have put the coat hooks up without saying anything to her and if she doesn't like it tough...she can move it to where she wants it if it bothers her that much (she won't).

The mistake you made was you argued with her. When herself starts her shite I walk away, that pisses her off more than anything I can say and makes for longer radio silence.

ETA that I'd have put the coat hooks up without saying anything to her and if she doesn't like it tough...she can move it to where she wants it if it bothers her that much (she won't).
I'm thinking the same thing, trouble is I never learn my lesson. I'm going to stick them up anyway whilst she's at work.

We received a xmas present each yesterday delayed because of the VID.

Mine was a big tea mug with fancy tea bags and hers was a cool looking cocktail glass.

Later after supper we are watching a TV series (The Bay) when I remembered my gift came with wafer biscuits.

"Do you want a couple of these wafers?" Ratio 3:1 in my favour is standard btw.

"Nope, my gift came with fancy chocolates" she said smugly.
Sure enough there were about 10 gold foil wrapped choccies inside the cocktail glass.

I start scoffing mine, while she struggles to unwrap hers.

"Ooh look, they are white chocolate, nice." and pops one in her mouth. The clock ticks.

"Fukkin 'ell - it's SOAP!" she wails while trying to spit it out and running to the kitchen.

All I can hear is spit.. splurt.. cough.. spit.. wretch.. spit.... splurt......

All she can hear is me laughing my bollox off.

3:1 it was.

I almost
I was thinking more of this one which was popular in the fifties.

In 1664, Sir Samuel Morland produced a calculating machine to add, subtract, multiply and divide. He also produced a pocket-sized machine.
In 1904, his descendant, Oliver Morland, head of the English printing house of Morland & Impey Ltd; heard of a loose-leaf binder - constructed on a flexible thong principle - which had just been invented in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA. He acquired world rights, excluding North and South America.
The English company then began production of the loose-leaf binder and, because of its birthplace, gave it the trade name of "Kalamazoo".
I almost got a job with them in the early 80s, but went into Lab Tech sales instead (V.A. Howe)

Put the coat hooks up the wrong way.

I'm thinking the same thing, trouble is I never learn my lesson. I'm going to stick them up anyway whilst she's at work.

There is no point in arguing with them, if you bring up one of her screw up's she either (a)won't remember it, (b) deny it ever happened, or (c) twist everything around to make it about you and how it's your fault. In their mind they are never wrong even when they are and they know it, they'll argue anyway.

I cottoned on to her way early in our marriage and I will not argue with her and that pisses her off more. It also takes a lot of stress off as well. Mind you it didn't help when she said that us not arguing wasn't healthy and was very stressful and I replied that on the contrary, I found it very relaxing and noise free along with never feeling better.

wheel

LE
you really are an aggressive and sad character ,lockdown getting to you already

I wont have a problem
I have all weather tyres fitted to the car, 6mm tread on all of them
no experience of snow ?
2 wheels and snow, this was the first clear section on 2 hours
you know the Julier Pass, just after Sankt Moritz
we had to navigate a lot of it to get this far, no choice
Nope, only only controlled aggression here as taught to me many years ago. Sad err nope I am a happy chappy always.
Lockdown getting to me nope I will be heading down the M5 past Gloucester early tomorrow morning. I will however keep my windows up to prevent the aroma of Bullshit emanating from Chateau Slocum from entering my delicate nostrils.

Today's argument started with coat hooks. I've acquired a row mounted on a board and suggested mounting in a location...which isn't suitable...why do we want them?...because there's at least 4 coats on every hook, and other stuff....why are you getting defensive...I'm not, I've got some coat hooks that I thought might help the place look tidier...you're trying to start an argument...oh FFS, I'll put the coat hooks in the bin.
Then there was the shopping argument. And just now I've stopped he ramming a box of shit into a plastic set of drawers, in such a way that it was both pushing the lid of the chest off and you'd have been hard put to open the drawer afterwards. Now on radio silence listening to Spotify.
I made some custom coat hooks a year or so ago with some mdf and fixings. Painted it, fitted it, all good.

Tales like yours remind me it's sometimes great to be a divorced single parent.

There is no point in arguing with them, if you bring up one of her screw up's she either (a)won't remember it, (b) deny it ever happened, or (c) twist everything around to make it about you and how it's your fault. In their mind they are never wrong even when they are and they know it, they'll argue anyway.

I cottoned on to her way early in our marriage and I will not argue with her and that pisses her off more. It also takes a lot of stress off as well. Mind you it didn't help when she said that us not arguing wasn't healthy and was very stressful and I replied that on the contrary, I found it very relaxing and noise free along with never feeling better.

I, and many others, have suffered with niggles. Reading your post reminds me that we shouldn't bite. It's hard, and I know I fail frequently. But it's useful to know that I'm not alone. Must remember - don't bite. Must remember.....

wheel

LE
Why do women always put things behind doors ?. My Mrs always leaves mops brushes or them swiffer things behind the back door so it cant be full opened. Her other favorite is to leave her shoes behind the front door. Thus when I arrive home I try to open the front door only for it to bounce back into my kisser.

Why do women always put things behind doors ?. My Mrs always leaves mops brushes or them swiffer things behind the back door so it cant be full opened. Her other favorite is to leave her shoes behind the front door. Thus when I arrive home I try to open the front door only for it to bounce back into my kisser.
My Mrs favourite piece of inverted logic is to gather up the remotes for the TV, sat box, and firestick from the table next to the sofa and place them on the shelf under the TV because it’s “tidier”. My complaint that they are no longer remote controls, but simply controls, falls on deaf ears.

Latest Threads