Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how bone is your missus.

Why do you care what she is up to? I'm not seeing a problem here, if it were me in your situation I'd tell her that when she has a driving license she can think about SUV's all she wants. Until then you, and with some input from her (if you ask for input that is) will decide which brand and type of vehicle YOU DRIVE.
I'm just wondering how culpable you are in @SONAR-BENDER 's coming demise? I trust you've got a good lawyer, just in case.

wheel

LE
I am cutting quiche up for us. What size slice would you like dear. ?
Mrs W : Half of a quarter please.
Me: Would that be an eighth then ?.
Mrs W. Whaterver smartarse

We already have a Landy 90 (for when the track is really bad) and a Golf (for longer and more comfortable trips). She has obviously been looking, as she mentions words like Qashqai, though it might have been 'cash cow'.

We already have a Landy 90 (for when the track is really bad) and a Golf (for longer and more comfortable trips). She has obviously been looking, as she mentions words like Qashqai, though it might have been 'cash cow'.

She just needs ignoring is all. When she starts rabbiting about SUV's again just tune her out. Tuning her out and ignoring her when needs be has served me well for over 40 years.

The problem with women is they love fixing stuff that ain't broke until it breaks.

wheel

LE
She just needs ignoring is all. When she starts rabbiting about SUV's again just tune her out. Tuning her out and ignoring her when needs be has served me well for over 40 years.

The problem with women is they love fixing stuff that ain't broke until it breaks.
My father in law who is sadly no longer with us gave me the best piece of advice that I ever received. It was on our wedding day he said " Son just nod smile and take loads of no notice". He was a top bloke and absolute gentleman.

My father in law who is sadly no longer with us gave me the best piece of advice that I ever received. It was on our wedding day he said " Son just nod smile and take loads of no notice". He was a top bloke and absolute gentleman.
That's brilliant advice. Stopped me selling houses, stocks, and my favourite, getting rid of our LWB T5 because it was too difficult to park. The Frau can put a caravan or a trailer just about anywhere blindfolded but the T5 was too difficult FFS!?

I had the Quashqai +2.the 7 seater. Tbh, it was a very nice car, loads of room and nice to drive.

432 has more room in the back though and better stowage space on the roof.

Kirkz

LE
I had the Quashqai +2.the 7 seater. Tbh, it was a very nice car, loads of room and nice to drive.

It can also be repainted with cheap paint with a brush.

Tyk

LE

I'd imagine on street parking would be easy, just plonk it on the top of a suitable BMW or Audi that some inconsiderate sod owns.
Probably a tad sub optimal on POL though.

I'd imagine on street parking would be easy, just plonk it on the top of a suitable BMW or Audi that some inconsiderate sod owns.
Probably a tad sub optimal on POL though.
There is that. But if a boy racer hits you because of a lack of talent, the repair bill is bugger all.

Plus, you can't get clamped.

" Son just nod smile and take loads of no notice"

That's the way to do it mate. Me and herself get along fine, always have, but when she starts her sh!te I tune her out and I will not argue with her. I have to keep all my tools and power tools locked away because when she gets a bone idea in her head it usually turned out to be an expensive fix.

That's the way to do it mate. Me and herself get along fine, always have, but when she starts her sh!te I tune her out and I will not argue with her. I have to keep all my tools and power tools locked away because when she gets a bone idea in her head it usually turned out to be an expensive fix.
Ahhh.
Mine just has a look.. And she shuts up with her shit.

I have spent a whole weekend in my man cave, beer, food, TV, games console because of a minor indiscretion of hers.

It was hell, 'Onest Guvnor.

My missus once suggested that we needed a pickup, looking a Mitsubishi L200 crew cab as there would be plenty of space to put the kids stuff.

This from a woman who hated driving a focus estate as it was too heavy on the steering.

Finished a bit of DIY on and around the kitchen sink.
I open the cupboard under the sink take out a squeezy bottle labeled as Kitchen Cleaner.
Spray a bit about and scrubbing with an old toothbrush in various nooks and crannies does f**k all except move the muck about.
A bit of washing up liquid does the trick.
Mrs RR arrives so I ask her "what's in this bottle"?, "water" she says, the conversation ended right there.

Ahhh.
Mine just has a look.. And she shuts up with her shit.

I have spent a whole weekend in my man cave, beer, food, TV, games console because of a minor indiscretion of hers.

It was hell, 'Onest Guvnor.

We have an agreement, she has the upstairs and I the man cave on one side of the basement and my reloading den the other side of the basement, both are separated by the stairs.

She spends just about all her free time on social media yapping with her pals and our daughter in laws and I and the hounds stay down here(she even bores the dogs to death). Man cave has fridge, PC, gun cleaning table, wood stove and I even have a bed down here if she starts snoring like an old sow.

When our three lads got married she had one piece of advice for their brides. "If you want your marriage to last then make sure they have two things, a man cave and a workshop for them to fix stuff".

Kirkz

LE
We have an agreement, she has the upstairs and I the man cave on one side of the basement and my reloading den the other side of the basement, both are separated by the stairs.

She spends just about all her free time on social media yapping with her pals and our daughter in laws and I and the hounds stay down here(she even bores the dogs to death). Man cave has fridge, PC, gun cleaning table, wood stove and I even have a bed down here if she starts snoring like an old sow.

When our three lads got married she had one piece of advice for their brides. "If you want your marriage to last then make sure they have two things, a man cave and a workshop for them to fix stuff".
I got divorced and don't intend to change my life style.

I got divorced and don't intend to change my life style.
I did that once.
MK 2 Mrs OS is a totally different being loves the outdoors, loves fishing, I've taught her how to cast a fly.. Loves camping.. It does help that we were an item as 14 year olds.

I have my annoying habits (Breathing mainly.. And farting) hers.... Well, she's a woman...

I did that once.
MK 2 Mrs OS is a totally different being loves the outdoors, loves fishing, I've taught her how to cast a fly.. Loves camping.. It does help that we were an item as 14 year olds.

I have my annoying habits (Breathing mainly.. And farting) hers.... Well, she's a woman...

You can be out in 8 years.

. . . just sayin' . . .

Latest Threads