Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how bone is your missus.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ericferret

War Hero
Heard this today, doesn't really fit the thread but I thought it would be appreciated here.

Engineers going off shift

A, What are you going to do with the rest of your day?.

B, I'm going to make a Lasagne for when the missus comes in, what are you going to do?

A, I got some decent steel and I'm going to have a go at making a throwing axe.

B, Um, thats left me feeling rather "Womans Own".

Not me . . . not my wife . . . but others may wish to enjoy . . .

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The Pigaro. That's a try-too-hard motorbike for wannabe Hell's Angel's. Wouldn't have the power to pull your foreskin back.
there is a felal comes to our local bike club nights
leather tool roll on the front forks, roll bags on the bag, route 66 stickers !!
waistcoat covered with badges, zz top beard, big boots tight jeans an open face helmet and dark shades
he always turns up early to park near to the door
he is 7 stone dripping wet , but keeps using American words like Bud ??
and triple trees and fenders
i pulled him up one night told him to use english words or piss of to the states
he glares at me now
Virago 535 I ask you
never been out of the county on it

I mean , I ride a girls bike, but I am fat old and ugly and past caring !!
but at least I ride it places

wheel

LE
leather tool roll on the front forks, roll bags on the bag, route 66 stickers !!
waistcoat covered with badges, zz top beard, big boots tight jeans an open face helmet and dark shades
i pulled him up one night told him to use english words or piss of to the states
he glares at me now
Virago 535 I ask you

Nothing to do with this thread then. You Tonsured Transducer

he glares at me now
Virago 535 I ask you

XV535 is a girls bike. It's a very nice girls bike. Just saying :)

Biggish

Swinger
As I was lying in bed last night, enjoying ‘Goodbye Darkness’ by William Manchester, my Mrs contrived to fart herself awake.
It was a crisply delivered 3 second blast that normally would have had me giggling like a 12 year old, which I obviously did.
However.
My unsuccessfully stifled mirth was then used to hold me responsible for her unscheduled awakening, which then resulted in a mild disagreement and a night on the sofa for me.
Her last words as my pillows were thrown at me were “Prove it”

As I was lying in bed last night, enjoying ‘Goodbye Darkness’ by William Manchester, my Mrs contrived to fart herself awake.
It was a crisply delivered 3 second blast that normally would have had me giggling like a 12 year old, which I obviously did.
However.
My unsuccessfully stifled mirth was then used to hold me responsible for her unscheduled awakening, which then resulted in a mild disagreement and a night on the sofa for me.
Her last words as my pillows were thrown at me were “Prove it”
That sounds like a challenge!!!

he glares at me now
Virago 535 I ask you

Nothing wrong with a virago 535 I've seen some nice custom jobs - café racer and flat tracker style using them. It's more of a city bike though.

Latest Threads