how bone is your missus.

There is a drought in Scotland, it hasn't rained in nearly a week.
It actually rained for a couple of hours 3 days ago, but I get your meaning.

It actually rained for a couple of hours 3 days ago, but I get your meaning.
I'm not that far from you, and I don't think it rained here.
Anyway, jest though it was, water levels are very low due to the very dry spring, and I confidently predict that they will be calling drought by next weekend given the weather right now.

I remember I was doing the washing up and letting the tap run as I rinsed up and my then girlfriend said I was wasting water. It was Northern Ireland in January, it hadn't stopped pishing down for the past four months, if I was wasting water I was doing the fecking miserable, sodden, grey shitehole a favour.

I remember I was doing the washing up and letting the tap run as I rinsed up and my then girlfriend said I was wasting water. It was Northern Ireland in January, it hadn't stopped pishing down for the past four months, if I was wasting water I was doing the fecking miserable, sodden, grey shitehole a favour.
What an opportunity, and utterly wasted. Should have simply handed over the dishcloth/scourer thingy and said: "You'd best do it then, my little Mullengar heifer. I'd hate the wee reservoir to run dry."

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
That happened whilst I was there, in 1964
I was told it was a once in a lifetime event :)
Like a referendum then?

Its gonna be a bone day for sure as after 5 full days of radio silence "normal" comms have been resumed this morning and the first ridiculous question "do you fancy a bacon sarnie?"

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Its gonna be a bone day for sure as after 5 full days of radio silence "normal" comms have been resumed this morning and the first ridiculous question "do you fancy a bacon sarnie?"
How can do you fancy a bacon sarnie, ever be a ridiculous question?

Kirkz

LE
How can do you fancy a bacon sarnie, ever be a ridiculous question?
The question isn't ridiculous. it just doesn't need asking.

Latest Threads