how bone is your missus.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Did you you partake? How much for the full hour? Asking for a friend.
Does he need that long?

Asking for a friend...

;-)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Genuine question

"and is the Executive Headmistress of 5 schools."

How does that work? Is that just the name for Business Manager or Operations Manager or some such?

ETA this for @Meat and Two Veg

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Genuine question

How does that work? Is that just the name for Business Manager or Operations Manager or some such?

Academy trusts own several schools and have lots of executive directors, on huge salaries. Apparently they set business, financial and educational direction.

Does he need that long?

Asking for a friend...

;-)
I can only speculate - of course - but I imagine that for many posting on here, the "one hour" will largely comprise of the 58-59 minutes of fixed concentration, strenuously willing, the hoped for, physiological changes required in such situations/circumstances . . . . ;) .

Of course, during this 58-59 minutes, one should anticipate the possibility of falling asleep due to the exhaustion of all that "fixed concentration, strenuously willing, the hoped for, required physiological changes . . . " :( !!

In reply to Auld Yin, Mrs Meaty has been the Head of a very successful school in an area of multiple deprivation in N Gunchester for many years.

She was approached by the Local Education Authority (LEA) to take over the headship of a nearby school that had failed, she bust a gut and turned It around in short order, fast forward a couple of years - rinse and repeat.

In the schools she is responsible for she employs a number of "Heads of School" to do the day to day running of the school but she and her Senior Management Team guide and direct the development, progress and direction of travel.

Hope this clarifies the situation.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't have time for the museum after visiting Vesuvius and Pompeii and Herculanium we were only down there for two days in a borrowed car, rest of the holiday was in and around Rome.
Will deffo go back though.
Pop down to Sabaudia next time, its a bit below Rome, if you go on a Saturday you can see the bunkers and the lift that Benito used, it also has interesting architecture and is used in many films

Pop down to Sabaudia next time, its a bit below Rome, if you go on a Saturday you can see the bunkers and the lift that Benito used, it also has interesting architecture and is used in many films
It also has a taller tower than Latina, something the Mayor is always spouting about.
Ponte Rosso is a resteraunt across the lake from the town, unless you knew it was there or someone told you about it you would never have a clue.
Nice Place , food great. Dogs a little scary.

wheel

LE
In reply to Auld Yin, Mrs Meaty has been the Head of a very successful school in an area of multiple deprivation in N Gunchester for many years.

She was approached by the Local Education Authority (LEA) to take over the headship of a nearby school that had failed, she bust a gut and turned It around in short order, fast forward a couple of years - rinse and repeat.

In the schools she is responsible for she employs a number of "Heads of School" to do the day to day running of the school but she and her Senior Management Team guide and direct the development, progress and direction of travel.

Hope this clarifies the situation.
I would suggest a much better way of doing things is to employ head teachers who can run a school properly.

I would suggest a much better way of doing things is to employ head teachers who can run a school properly.
At first sight it does seem like an extra, expensive, layer of administration that wasn’t deemed necessary only a few years ago. The way of modern life these days. Hey ho.

I successful head in the west midlands was put into so many failed schools that he has set up his own consultancy to advise LEA's on turning schools around. He now has more spare time and money than he ever had as a headteacher.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

Bootom

Old-Salt
No, didn't have the time and I was with someone.

These days I need about 3 days notice and several reminders and even then it probably wouldn't happen.
I thought you were divorced. Your scenario is common amongst long term married men. Sex in our house is what coal used to delivered in.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Genuine question

Current trend up here is for campus type or at least linked schools

Secondary and it's associated feeder primary schools all have same head.

Kirkz

LE
I thought you were divorced. Your scenario is common amongst long term married men. Sex in our house is what coal used to delivered in.
I am divorced, but I'm not friendless.
Plus I'm well past my prime and what's hanging there is just for show.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It also has a taller tower than Latina, something the Mayor is always spouting about.
Ponte Rosso is a resteraunt across the lake from the town, unless you knew it was there or someone told you about it you would never have a clue.
Do you mean the clock tower? Latina’s is 32m, in honour of the year Benito formerly founded the city post the Bonifico (clearance of the marshes).
Agreed on Ponte Rossa, and other good restaurants round there. To stay, Oasi di Kufra, or just a bit further on in San Felice Circeo, Hotel Punta Rossa.
Piana delle Orme museum just outside Latina is definitely worth a visit for the history of the area, and the WW2 military side.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
and if you visit the Cathedral, look up above the doors, uncle Benito is up there with his sheaves of wheat, the fat rapey git

and Latina has prostitutes all over the place
I kept seeing young ladies rather lightly dressed, often with a chair and one leg up, getting the sun I thought
until I stopped my motorcycle to read a map, and one nice young lady offered me soemthing that was not in the tourist guide !!

Just asking, but how many of you had 'Bone missus' moments in those places? You know, like the point of the thread?

My first missus was in Avsec South or whatever it was called when the big earthquake struck, but it was nothing to do with her.