how bone is your missus.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Major bloody incident declared this morning when SWMBO runs out of mascara AND prosecco on the same day so they have now both been added to the list of essential items that we are allowed to leave the house for!

I tried to explain to her that they are not terribly essential but she just doesn't see it...
Dave, you and I both know all about the spectrum and its wide differences in different people, go with the flow, keep your equanimity but above all:
1586783771056.png

Major bloody incident declared this morning when SWMBO runs out of mascara AND prosecco on the same day so they have now both been added to the list of essential items that we are allowed to leave the house for!

I tried to explain to her that they are not terribly essential but she just doesn't see it...
Well the mascara certainly isn't.

Zulu_w

Old-Salt
Wife tells off number one son for not sending condolences to his mate because his grandma had just passed away, COVID 19.

Number one son duly sends condolences to be met with WTF?!!!

Right surname completely different person.

Now she is pissed because we have had the temerity to ask that she does a modicum of research before bitching at us for not being suitably sorry.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I need help.

In 23 years of marriage, she has just said "fine" for the first time.

I'm scared, what do I do next?

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk
Withdraw to the shed.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Female meaning of "fine"
Fucked-up
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional

I suggest you may need PPE, but not the type currently in the news!

This morning.
Her "I've lost my phone.What have you done with it"
Sounds of stuff being moved around, heavy footsteps whilst she goes to look in the car. Comes back "It's been stolen" She had it last night and we've not been anywhere today.
I suggest she calls her number to hear it ring. "But I don't know where it is - how will I hear it"...A few moments later, a faint ring tone coming from the laundry basket.
No apology obviously. The smug look on my face was deemed totally uncalled for.

Just now, over breakfast. “You’ve forgotten, haven’t you?”

“Errmm. Very possibly my dear...you’ll have to give me more information.”

“Just look at the date, that should help.”

It’s taken a while but I’ve finally worked out what the problem is. She’s confused. She thought, briefly, that today was Valentine’s Day. I find myself apologising for something but I’m not quite sure why. The sooner that the restrictions are lifted, the better for my mental health and her survival chances.

We moved home a year ago on Thursday.

I casually dropped in to the conversation about this anniversary that the Royal Mail redirect service will be up then.

She's been on her computer for two days now typing out change of address letters, which she'll no doubt expect me to post for her.

I don’t know if UK TVs have the option to view programmes in other languages, but we do and the button/facility is called SAP.

My daughter is having a virtual class in English on Zoom. SWMBO does not speak English but has suggested that we put zoom on SAP so that she can understand the class.