how bone is your missus.

Maybe not.

She might just decide on euthanasia to keep things nice and tidy.
At least his suffering will be at an end and, as we all know, married men are far happier to die than single men. Well known fact dat.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bitches be crazy.

The wife has been hassling me for the past week to burn a load of cardboard boxes that we seem to have accumulated. They’re in a shed, they aren’t doing anyone any harm. Frankly I’ve got better shit to do.

It’s been windy as fuck here for most of that time and I’ve tried explaining to her that if you burn cardboard when it’s windy, you just get big chucks of burnt cardboard blowing everywhere.

Despite my protests, she’s just gone outside in a huff and started a massive bonfire by herself.

The entire farm now looks like that town in Schindlers List when they burn all the bodies. It’s literally raining black ash and chunks of burning cardboard.

Just need to send my daughter outside in a red coat to get the full effect.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can't live with em, can't live without! :)

Bitches be crazy.

The wife has been hassling me for the past week to burn a load of cardboard boxes paper that we seem to have accumulated. They’re It's in a bag, in a shed, not doing anyone any harm. Frankly I’ve got better shit to do.

It’s been windy as **** here for most of that time and I’ve tried explaining to her that if you burn cardboard paper when it’s windy, you just get big chucks of burnt cardboard smoke blowing everywhere.

Despite my protests, she’s just gone outside in a huff and started a massive bonfire by herself.
Is your SWMBO related by mine? They must communicate telepathically because that's what mine did, too. All over the washing I'd put out earlier - I had to take it in and do it again.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is your SWMBO related by mine? They must communicate telepathically because that's what mine did, too. All over the washing I'd put out earlier - I had to take it in and do it again.
They’re not wired up the same as us.

Bitches be crazy.

The wife has been hassling me for the past week to burn a load of cardboard boxes that we seem to have accumulated. They’re in a shed, they aren’t doing anyone any harm. Frankly I’ve got better shit to do.

It’s been windy as **** here for most of that time and I’ve tried explaining to her that if you burn cardboard when it’s windy, you just get big chucks of burnt cardboard blowing everywhere.

The entire farm now looks like that town in Schindlers List when they burn all the bodies. It’s literally raining black ash and chunks of burning cardboard.

She's probably trying to get warm 'cos the Aga's fecked.......

Dont know about bone but SWMBO is doing my head in to the point where I'm considering building that patio she wanted!!!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Dont know about bone but SWMBO is doing my head in to the point where I'm considering building that patio she wanted!!!
You'll be needing a fair bit of lime for that patio....

On a completely unrelated note, I hear that the Serbs covered mass graves in corn which prevented search dogs picking up the scent of decomposition.

Sourdough even easier. Just keep it in a bowl in the fridge and let it fester, feeding occasionally.
I used to make pancakes with the excess every Sunday. Feed it all week and use three quarters to make pancakes.

Just made a load of crumpets using something similar.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sourdough starter. Not dissimilar to spooge.

As for bone, I just sliced off the last 3mm off my thumb chopping jalapenos for a salad. Had to scratch through the chopped chilis to find my fingertip so I could tape it back in place. Still had a mm of the nail on it as well.

Last edited:

anglo

LE
Sourdough starter. Not dissimilar to spooge.

As for bone, I just sliced off the last 3mm of my thumb chopping jalapenos for a salad. Had to scratch through the chopped chilis to find my fingertip so I could tape it back in place.
And they let you play with aircraft!! :)

theinventor

Old-Salt
Bitches be crazy.

It’s been windy as **** here for most of that time and I’ve tried explaining to her that if you burn cardboard when it’s windy, you just get big chucks of burnt cardboard blowing everywhere.

Just be grateful she didn't decide to half listen to your advice and burn them inside the shed. Seeing as it's not so windy in there...

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Just be grateful she didn't decide to half listen to your advice and burn them inside the shed. Seeing as it's not so windy in there...
Or in the Aga, at least you'd get some warmth.