how bone is your missus.

Kirkz

LE
No one expects a Spanish intrusion ...... unless you go around stooping in anticipation
You have a preoccupation with gay sex, is there something you'd like to tell us.

Who's he, your ladyboyfriend?
I know not of which you speak. Enlighten us with your knowledge of these "ladyboys". This thread neds enlightenment from your undoubted experience of stooping.

My tablet computer, earphones, hand sanitiser, Dettol wipes, spare toilet paper, puttees, bottle of water, sweets, both sugar and sugar free, and a hexy stove.
Doug, I hate to say it mate but that's more or less what herself carries around in her handbag minus the hexi stove and the putees. Saying that though I never venture into that bottomless pit so those two items could well be in there for all I know.

You have a preoccupation with gay sex, is there something you'd like to tell us.
Indeed I would like to encourage you to unburden your soul and tell us of your extensive stooping experiences. It may require another thread through.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I am tidying out my garage workshop, not been done for a year, too many other problems to deal with
I started at the bench end 2 days
now around the front by the doors, emptying junk out of the Car, and throwing shite out
It took something like 4 hours to empty the inside of the car, note to self leave the windows closed next time
as you can see its a bit tight in there, even with the bike moved out of the way
Wife is chatting to daughter and said I am still clearing the car out
why does he not push it out into the lane, it would be much easier ??????

the scaffolding thats blocking it in is why her partners Renault is out on the drive
the Renault she drove out there
to let them put the scaffold up !!!
ps any one want to buy a 2 litre Renault Clio before it gets nicked

FFS

IMG_1866.JPG

IMG_1867.JPG

IMG_1864.JPG

Kirkz

LE
I know not of which you speak. Enlighten us with your knowledge of these "ladyboys". This thread neds enlightenment from your undoubted experience of stooping.
You're the one living in climes known for scenery and cuisine.

I lied about the puttees and the hexy stove#
Many moons ago, on exercise outside Dortmund, I got separated from my kit. Never again.
Seeing as I had to queue for quite a lengthy time twice this week, I like to be prepared.

#I keep them in the car.

You're the one living in climes known for scenery and cuisine.
Really? Are you sure? I live in Kabul. Are you yearning for bearded men and goats. That certainly meshes with your inclination for stooping.

anglo

LE
Possibly, possibly.

I used to have a really decent laptop computer bag from Kathmandu, but she thought it was getting too worn out.

She then bought me a quite expensive black leather back pack, with red satin lining.

She got quite upset when I said I wasn't using the thing as it was even gayer than a gay thing on gayworld.

So she got me this leather messenger bag from Next.

It wasn't too bad, so I said yes.

The black leather backpack I gave to my daughter, who was delighted with it.

775.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Really? Are you sure? I live in Kabul. Are you yearning for bearded men and goats. That certainly meshes with your inclination for stooping.
See there you go again bringing your hobbies into it.
What you do during lockdown is entirely up to you and your goats.

Latest Threads