how bone is your missus.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
My daughter when she was 13
11 July at 2200 hrs.
The day before she marches as uncle is a top Lodge man.
Talking about the history, she's asks so auntie are you a Catholic or a Prostitute?
Give her her dues. She took this yesterday on an old I phone. It is how she took it

IMG-20200327-WA0006.jpg

Possibly, possibly.

I used to have a really decent laptop computer bag from Kathmandu, but she thought it was getting too worn out.

She then bought me a quite expensive black leather back pack, with red satin lining.

She got quite upset when I said I wasn't using the thing as it was even gayer than a gay thing on gayworld.

So she got me this leather messenger bag from Next.

It wasn't too bad, so I said yes.

The black leather backpack I gave to my daughter, who was delighted with it.

Oh s*it you have caught the ghey!!!

Stoop is something I do to get underneath something like a fence or barrier.
Or whilst in expectation of an anal intrusion?

Kirkz

LE
It's a manbag mate and there is a difference so I'm told. I think Doug looks rather fetching* with it.

*Ghey
S'a handbag, men don't need a handbag.
I've got keys, multitool, cigs, lighter etc that go everywhere with me, never needed a fucking handbag to put it all in I've got plenty of pockets.

S'a handbag, men don't need a handbag.
I've got keys, multitool, cigs, lighter etc that go everywhere with me, never needed a ******* handbag to put it all in I've got plenty of pockets.
Forgive me for asking mate, but did someone p!ss on your cornflakes this morning? You seem a little grouchy today.

Kirkz

LE
Forgive me for asking mate, but did someone p!ss on your cornflakes this morning? You seem a little grouchy today.
I'm stuck in the house with lots to do but not all the stuff to do it with and no one to take my frustration out on.

Been divorced nearly 20 years and nothing on Gods green Earth could get me to marry again.
I expect he says the same

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
No he hasn't and oddly it has recently happened with a friend of mine.
They texeted me but my 3 texts to them all failed.
either of you using Giff Gaff ?
I have had a problem with that from different providers
also are you using PAYG with no credit
cant recall the reason, but if you dont keep it topped up and in use, they send the texts in a block often 10 hours later

Kirkz

LE
either of you using Giff Gaff ?
I have had a problem with that from different providers
also are you using PAYG with no credit
cant recall the reason, but if you dont keep it topped up and in use, they send the texts in a block often 10 hours later
No and no.

I'm stuck in the house with lots to do but not all the stuff to do it with and no one to take my frustration out on.
Well if you still had a wife! However I'll say no more on the matter.

S'a fooking handbag.
What the **** is it you need to carry around that requires a handbag?
My tablet computer, earphones, hand sanitiser, Dettol wipes, spare toilet paper, puttees, bottle of water, sweets, both sugar and sugar free, and a hexy stove.

What you expect in your life is entirely your business.
No one expects a Spanish intrusion ...... unless you go around stooping in anticipation

Kirkz

LE
My tablet computer, earphones, hand sanitiser, Dettol wipes, spare toilet paper, puttees, bottle of water, sweets, both sugar and sugar free, and a hexy stove.
Ghey and paranoid.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I look at that and see dinner.
Not worth skinning he is that small , the thing runs to every person like a dog, so not even good for hunting
Unless you mean the daffodils