how bone is your missus.

Bed them down properly, well tamped and a few layers of substrate to cover and support, and you should be OK to lay the paving stones.

Or wrap in chicken wire to stop bits coming off, few yards of chain and some scrap iron then drop in the deeper bits of a remote lake.
Sea, not lake.

The crabs will do their work quicker than any freshwater fauna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a quick peruse on this and a few other threads to pass sometime on lockdown - cheers to all the commentators.

It is massively appreciated.

Sea, not lake.

The crabs will do their work quicker than any freshwater fauna.

Plenty of freshwater carnivores about, crabs and crayfish included.

Here we are in Singers, June 2019

I've not used black nasty anywhere. Persec? We'll probably be bloated corpses from COVID-19 by next month, so who cares.

NOTE: SWMBO is the one on the left.

(My arm is definitely NOT being twisted behind my back to make me grimace smile)
View attachment 460539
My, what big ears you have and why have your braces snapped fatty?:donut:

My, what big ears you have and why have your braces snapped fatty?:donut:
Fatty?
I'll have you know I still wear the same size trousers as I did 45 years ago - 36"
The ears, yes, I do have big ears. Stops my glasses from falling off.
And that's not snapped braces, it's the strap of the off-the-shoulder man bag SWMBO bought me

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Kirkz

LE
Fatty?
I'll have you know I still wear the same size trousers as I did 45 years ago - 36"
The ears, yes, I do have big ears. Stops my glasses from falling off.
And that's not snapped braces, it's the strap of the off-the-shoulder man bag SWMBO bought me
Ghey as fook.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
It's not a case of me objecting to being texted it's the fact my phone for some reason doesn't notify me that pisses me right off, mostly because it could be the home my Mum is in trying to get in touch urgently and I might not know they've rung/texted.
As for why my texts to Kirkz Mk2 always bounce back is a mystery because it only seems to be mine everyone elses get through OK.
has he blocked you by mistake ?
that would do it

My ex tried to change me.
Guess what?
She's my EX!
Marriage is a bit like the Army. Everyone complains, but after separation it's surprising how many re-enlist

Kirkz

LE
has he blocked you by mistake ?
that would do it
No he hasn't and oddly it has recently happened with a friend of mine.
They texeted me but my 3 texts to them all failed.

Kirkz

LE
Marriage is a bit like the Army. Everyone complains, but after separation it's surprising how many re-enlist
Been divorced nearly 20 years and nothing on Gods green Earth could get me to marry again.

Ghey as fook.
Possibly, possibly.

I used to have a really decent laptop computer bag from Kathmandu, but she thought it was getting too worn out.

She then bought me a quite expensive black leather back pack, with red satin lining.

She got quite upset when I said I wasn't using the thing as it was even gayer than a gay thing on gayworld.

So she got me this leather messenger bag from Next.

It wasn't too bad, so I said yes.

The black leather backpack I gave to my daughter, who was delighted with it.

Possibly, possibly.

I used to have a really decent laptop computer bag from Kathmandu, but she thought it was getting too worn out.

She then bought me a quite expensive black leather back pack, with red satin lining, something like this, but with a patent leather finish.

She got quite upset when I said I wasn't using the thing as it was even gayer than a gay thing on gayworld.

Ah huh!

Kirkz

LE
Possibly, possibly.

She then bought me a quite expensive black leather back pack, with red satin lining.

S'a fooking handbag.
What the fuck is it you need to carry around that requires a handbag?

Conversation with SWMBO after she cooked a very small bowl of peas,
Me. “Do you want any peas?”
Her “ No they are mostly for you”
Me “so you would like some peas” (feeling very confused)
Her “NO they are mostly for you”
Me “ So they are not all for me?”
Her “I don’t want any peas”
Me wtf

Radio silence is deafening as I am supposed to realise ‘mostly’ means all
Should of told her to peas off

S'a fooking handbag.
What the **** is it you need to carry around that requires a handbag?
It's a manbag mate and there is a difference so I'm told. I think Doug looks rather fetching* with it.

*Ghey

Latest Threads