how bone is your missus.

I'd got it down out of the attic, my mate wanted to borrow it the following morning.
Why have you got a petrol? Cutty thingy in your attic?
Do you live in London and have sold your garden off or rent the shed to EAA nationals?

Kirkz

LE
Why have you got a petrol? Cutty thingy in your attic?
Do you live in London and have sold your garden off or rent the shed to EAA nationals?
Strange way to ask a simple question.

Posting on Arrse.

Our lass was most upset. She reckoned that I could fart for England.
Any particular kink she had that made sure you married here?

Strange way to ask a simple question.
It might be an electric chainsaw .... Its crazy what the devil's magic can do now

It is Wednesday evening. Important to note that - Wednesday.

Earlier on this evening I alerted SWMBO that Holby City was on again tonight. ‘OOOOh’, says she, ‘Lovely. Must be football or something on next Tuesday.'

I make our supper. She says 'don’t worry about the duff, I’ve got a surprise…...'

Now this both intrigued and worried me, as we have not been near a supermarket since last Thursday or Friday - and I know what is in the fridge and freezer, but hey ho.

I’m sitting (worrying!) when there is a ‘tara!’ and I’m presented with a plate of lemon, sugar and pancakes. ‘Whoopee says I, better late than never - Pancake Wednesday!’

No says she, it’s Tuesday. Holby’s on.

Last evening: One of the daughters came over so we ordered Chinese Food - the squib is left in charge of the choices. No biggy but Little Miss Take orders way too much simply because she cannot make her mind up, we eat what we can and the rest get sealed back in the containers for the next day.

Approx 35 minutes ago: The wife says "I'm having some of that Chinese food do you want some?" "Sure."
Fridge door opens.. plates rattle... fiddle fiddle.. tin foil.. more fiddle fiddle.. oven door opening...............
ClockGiphy.gif

Dum, dee, Dum. ...5... 10... 15... 20... 25 mins. Bing.. fiddle fiddle..

"Hey, do you want bacon & Eggs instead?"
1582749097855.png

"Why????????????????" I ask.

"Errrr, No reason...." says Mrs Wok de Fukk quietly from the kitchen.
1582749348346.png

followed by:
1582750203992.png

She's only gone and pulled out the polystyrene containers with the left overs covered them with foil, placed them in the oven and melted the ENTIRE contents into 5 globs of mushed up pulp.
1582749407518.png

Anyhoo.... Gotta go retrieve my balls now they are somewhere up in my throat.

I have nowhere to put a shed. My garden is a 1 in 10 slope. It is literally the side of the mountain. I have a tiny flat are that's been dug out for my man cave.
S Wales?

At breakfast, I mention to SWMBO that on my last visit to a nearby Sainsburys, I had noticed a donation bin for Oxfam, requesting shoes and accessories.

KD: "Do you want me to drop in that bag of high-end shoes you don't want?"

SWMBO: "I've seen a report that Oxfam's financial structure means that only 10% of donations actually get to the needy"

KD: "Yes, but do you want me to take in your bag of old shoes on my next trip?"

SWMBO: "I've already told you"

KD: "No you haven't"

SWMBO: "Yes I have, I told you what I think about Oxfam"

KD: "No, my Precious, you gave me an opinion" "You never actually answered my question"

SWMBO: "Oh don't you start so early, I did"

KD: "YES or NO" *gritted teeth may or may not be visualised, depending on readers inclination*

SWMBO: "I've already told you, no" *eats her toast with an alarming glare in her eye*

KD: "Okay" *leaves for quiet sojourn in shed*

At breakfast, I mention to SWMBO that on my last visit to a nearby Sainsburys, I had noticed a donation bin for Oxfam, requesting shoes and accessories.

KD: "Do you want me to drop in that bag of high-end shoes you don't want?"

SWMBO: "I've seen a report that Oxfam's financial structure means that only 10% of donations actually get to the needy"

KD: "Yes, but do you want me to take in your bag of old shoes on my next trip?"

SWMBO: "I've already told you"

KD: "No you haven't"

SWMBO: "Yes I have, I told you what I think about Oxfam"

KD: "No, my Precious, you gave me an opinion" "You never actually answered my question"

SWMBO: "Oh don't you start so early, I did"

KD: "YES or NO" *gritted teeth may or may not be visualised, depending on readers inclination*

SWMBO: "I've already told you, no" *eats her toast with an alarming glare in her eye*

KD: "Okay" *leaves for quiet sojourn in shed*
You need to start going Grandpa Simpson on her next time she asks you a simple question.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?"

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have nowhere to put a shed. My garden is a 1 in 10 slope. It is literally the side of the mountain. I have a tiny flat are that's been dug out for my man cave.
I have two sheds here at the moment which were here when I moved in two years ago. They are relatively unsued at present just used to store old cardboard boxes.

Just thought I would mention it. :)

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I have two sheds here at the moment which were here when I moved in two years ago. They are relatively unsued at present just used to store old cardboard boxes.

Just thought I would mention it. :)
There is a Shed thread, you know, where people can forget all about disrupting what a particular missus has said lately.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is a Shed thread, you know, where people can forget all about disrupting what a particular missus has said lately.
:)

And there's me, two sheds and no missus! Life is great :)

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It's Wales, there's probably some local troglodytes prepared to dig into the mountain to provide you with a pikey-proof underground shed.

Latest Threads