how bone is your missus.

Speaking to my missus earlier and she starts talking about the environmental protestors idiots in London. What did she call them?

Extension Redemption.

*Facepalm*
Hmm Extension Rebellion that would make a good slogan for the Conservative Party right now

Last edited:
Credits are rolling on Avengers Endgame
Wife says, " So who is Robert Downey Jr's dad then?"
"Er, I mean if I had to guess babe, Robert Downey Senior? "

Sammer

War Hero
Just been out whale-watching with herself. I’m actually working, she’s just tagging along. (I very rarely let her come on my work trips, she’s a bit excitable.).

Settle my clients into their hotel, and herself wants a romantic moment watching the sun go down...

“Sam,Sam, SAM!!!” “Look, there’s a whale!”

“Were?” I ask, politely.

“There,” pointing generally westwards, “by that big wave!”

I took a picture of the big wave...

0D68F418-ABF6-44E3-AFA6-5537C22DD2BA.jpeg

Went for a walk with SWMBO around the lake yesterday. She asked me to take a photo of her while she was sat on a rock. After looking at the photo she asked me to email it to her when we got home. I have to admit it was a nice photo and the sun really caught her red hair just nice.

Later I did as she asked and sent the photo. Now I can't understand why she's mad at me.

72643258_10221723592665602_2467607626658086912_n.jpg

Off work at the mo so I accompanied the current mrs_mush to the gym where we had a session booked with a personal trainer.

Sitting outside the gym at stupid o'clock she says "I'm not looking forward to this, maybe you could distract him for 15 mins or so to use up some time"
"Distract him, how so, light of my life"
"Oh you know, just regale him with one of your amusing antidotes"

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Going on holiday with MrsF is fine enough but she never adjusts to the time differences.

Currently persuading her that there is no point getting up at 0545 in a tourist area where nothing opens before 0900 at the earliest.

Off work at the mo so I accompanied the current mrs_mush to the gym where we had a session booked with a personal trainer.

Sitting outside the gym at stupid o'clock she says "I'm not looking forward to this, maybe you could distract him for 15 mins or so to use up some time"
"Distract him, how so, light of my life"
"Oh you know, just regale him with one of your amusing antidotes"
Why not just fuck off back home to bed?

HiD has 5 projects to complete before our holibobs the week after next. Arrives home yesterday and proudly tells me that she has finished one off. "Ok", says I, "you're 20% of the way there." Cue an argument about 1 in 5 not being 20% . The sprog walks in about 5 minutes into this kerfuffle, and says "Yes mum, 1 in 5 is 20%". She takes his word for it. I take the dog for a walk.

I am getting worried, SWMBO hasn't had a blonde moment for at least 3 weeks.

There must be a big one on the way.

Went for a walk with SWMBO around the lake yesterday. She asked me to take a photo of her while she was sat on a rock. After looking at the photo she asked me to email it to her when we got home. I have to admit it was a nice photo and the sun really caught her red hair just nice.

Later I did as she asked and sent the photo. Now I can't understand why she's mad at me.

View attachment 422067
Dipping her toes, eh? Seems every bit of water we pass, the present Mrs R says “oh, I’d love to dip my feet in there”. I always say “go on then”. She changes her mind, but her feet are still hot. Not at four am when she plants them on me they ain’t. Women and foot temperature: utterly baffling.

NSP

LE
Dipping her toes, eh? Seems every bit of water we pass, the present Mrs R says “oh, I’d love to dip my feet in there”. I always say “go on then”. She changes her mind, but her feet are still hot. Not at four am when she plants them on me they ain’t. Women and foot temperature: utterly baffling.
And at 4am you are not sans duvet with arse hanging in space off of the edge of the mattress...?

No?

You really have fuck all to complain about!

Just_plain_you

Old-Salt
Going on holiday with MrsF is fine enough but she never adjusts to the time differences.

Currently persuading her that there is no point getting up at 0545 in a tourist area where nothing opens before 0900 at the earliest.
Did her army training just kick in?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The Book Club 0
loofkar Modelling Forum - Military & non military models 159
CptDanjou Miscellaneous Jokes 8

Latest Threads