how bone is your missus.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Looked like a good time apart from that one bit
It was a good time apart from having a wallet with €500 stolen, met up with FMOP forma few drinks as well. If you meant Book Of Mormon, you should see it if it ever hits Scotland, it's hilarious, extremely vulgar but funny as fùck.

He's too lazy to get out of the bath to piss in the basin. He pisses on the sponge, leans over and squeezes it out into the basin.
Leave the lid up on the bog too, so when you squeeze out a floater you can lob it in there. Three points I believe.

Imagine the scene.We were sat in the car at a red traffic light due to roadworks at a crossroads. Each side had to wait their turn as the lights changed .. The road in front of us is one lane only. She then says why don't they let us and the lane in front of us go at the same time it would be quicker? i then felt bound to remind her that the traffic lights are due to the fact that we do indeed have roadworks and that one lane is blocked,(in front of us)!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Cost exactly £6 for cod & chips in Manchester last week.

Exactly how bloody far north does one have to go, to get 3 for £11?!? I'm already halfway to the facking Arctic Circle.
£3.50 on non match days in the Blue Lagoon at Parkhead, I wouldn't eat there if you paid me though.

Did I mention that the Mrs paid for us to go to Paris, out on the Tuesday which just happened to be my birthday so free alcohol courtesy of Eurostar Business and she paid for the evening as well, got back on Friday night. Valentines present was tickets to see "Book Of Mormon" last night

Do you get to the theatre entrance, and they shout "Fuckoff " and slam the door in your face ?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Revenge...... that's what happens when Mormons come banging on my door.
My school biology teacher back in the 80s was a septic.
He said whenever the Mormons came round, he'd say ' come in - no religion, let's talk America!'
I know our local JCCOLTDS guys pile in like billy-o when when of the brethren is in trouble.
I like them, a lot, as they never try to push it too hard.
Go look up Mormon Medal of Honor winners. As a %age of the population, they have done rather well. IMHO.

Did I mention that the Mrs paid for us to go to Paris, out on the Tuesday which just happened to be my birthday so free alcohol courtesy of Eurostar Business and she paid for the evening as well, got back on Friday night. Valentines present was tickets to see "Book Of Mormon" last night
...and mine is taking me to Cornwall for three days to a spa hotel...just saying @Ho2331