how bone is your missus.

Just had a butchers and it appears the Guatemalan bloke sticks to insects only, mainly lepidoptera and orthoptera.

Is my pedantry making your eyes bleed yet?
Are you related to Kirkz?

We went 'shopping' this afternoon. OK, I went to the DIY place and killed a couple of hours, she went shopping.

To be fair, she bought me a pressy......

At this point may I remind you all that I served on nuclear submarines.

She had bought me a Hawaiian shirt type thing - dark blue with large white-ish leaves and oh yes, large white-ish CND emblems all over it. Not really compatible!

Now, I'm going to have to wear it at some time or endure the silent treatment - what a quandry.

Like this?

It's our wedding anniversary today.
I forget.
Thankfully so did she.

It's our wedding anniversary today.
I forget.
Thankfully so did she.
That won't save you. It happened to me, I'd been working 12 hour days for the previous 3 1/2 months while she was doing her usual sitting on her arse on Facebook all day.

It was an genuine oversight on her part and I was an ungrateful bastard and she made sure that absolutely everyone knew that I'd forgotten. The cost of peace was a top of the range iPad and an apology posting on Facebook.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That won't save you. It happened to me, I'd been working 12 hour days for the previous 3 1/2 months while she was doing her usual sitting on her arse on Facebook all day.

It was an genuine oversight on her part and I was an ungrateful bastard and she made sure that absolutely everyone knew that I'd forgotten. The cost of peace was a top of the range iPad and an apology posting on Facebook.

So, that dent in your head isn't from where you were dropped as a baby?

A couple of years back she forgot our anniversary, alas I didn't In all fairness she did have a couple of pretty hectic weeks at work before hand with medical emergencies having to be dealt with.

I waited to see how long it would take her to remember, three days it took, while having dinner one night she remembers. The conversation went as follows.

Her "It was our wedding anniversary on the 17th and we forgot"

Me " We forgot, no darling you forgot"

Her " You forgot as well"

I get up from the table and go down into the man cave and return with a card and present.

Me " Happy anniversary dear"

Her "Why didn't you give me these on our anniversary"

Me " I waited to see if you'd remember and if you didn't , you were getting them next year.

The next day she asks me what the name was for the app that I use to send me reminders, I guarantee she won't forget again now she has that app. Oh and it was my fault she forgot because I should have reminded her because I use the reminder app.

40 mins early to show a property (I was clearing snow and ensuring all was ship shape) I went to enter and the batteries in the code lock were flat and the keys were in the key press at the office, no problem I asked Blondie (SWMBO) to bring the keys, being 25mins away this was not going to be a problem. Well she couldn't find the keys and as this conversation ensued I did get a little irritable and SWMBO hung up. I rearranged the viewing drove back to the office marched Blondie off to the key press and there in all their glory hung the keys, "I couldn't see them she pleaded" (in all their red permanant marker glory) it's nice to win on ocassion but the cloying apologies and offers of 'treats' makes the whole experience a hollow victory.

ugly

LE
Sadly, a lot of the humour doesn't get understood down south because of the dialect and slang.
Tosh, I used to watch Rab C on late shift and my Maltese Technician and his maltese assistant used to complain they couldn't understand it. I said that's how I feel about you!

Tosh, I used to watch Rab C on late shift and my Maltese Technician and his maltese assistant used to complain they couldn't understand it. I said that's how I feel about you!
Try 'Still Game' that'll do their skulls in! All episodes are on YouTube.

Or for the black suited amongst you - 'Gary, Tank Commander'!

Get divorced and never have to worry about fripperies such as Anniversaries again.