How Black must a Black be to be called Black ?

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by smallbore, Jul 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I was in the US Army I saw something I thought strange.

A White was someone who was 100% white and a Black was someone who was 99% white.
    And they squealed - "But I have my Black culture and whitey has dissed ma race" or some nonsense like that.

Thank God that Mr Obama is not born of those whinging American Blacks but an American White and a Foreign Black.

I do not know who Mr Obama's grand-father's or grand-mother's were but from what I can understand he is a 50/50 mix.

This makes him white. Or black. Depends on your point of view.
  2. Barack Obama can be anything you want him to be. He's the Magic Negro.
  3. Michelle Obama is blacker than a nightmare. Blacker than the lowest steps of Hell.
  4. You mean you don't anyway?
  5. A black man walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says "Hey, where did you get that?'' The parrot says "Africa, there's millions of 'em over there".
  6. The subject should be rewritten from:
    "How Black must a Black be to be called Black ?"
    "When is a Black accepted by niggers?"

That is in essence what you are asking. You see those "blacks" that don't accept Obama also don't accept social norms and take pride on dwelling in the past as an excuse for not achieving. Those same blacks hate other successful blacks such as Thomas Sowell, Walter E Williams, Justice Thomas, Condi Rice, etc... It doesn't matter to them what side of the aisle they stand on if they "ain't down fer da struggle they ain't black".

Last check Thomas, Rice, Keys, ect... are far darker then the Bama and his women and have been outcasts from the black community far longer then the Bama.
  7. Oh Dear,oh dear, pull up a burning cross fellas, let me hang your ghost suits up. :roll: :arrow: :arrow: straight to the arrsehole I would have thought
  8. Is it wakey wakey or night night time in the good auld United States of Hate every @unt?
  9. Lighten up, wetpants. Is this Urban75? :roll:
  10. Lighten up good choice of word, Urban75 I have never heard of sorry, I could Google it but well why should I. I am sure one of you guys will cut and paste it for me.

Time and place if its a bit of a laugh post this in the NAAFI then we can all say what we think of it, but every morning at dark o clock Multination HQ is full of hate mail USA. Are there no sites on that side of the pond which allows you slag off the rest of your population?
  11. Black is a state of mind. If you want to be black then you can be... even if you are white.
  12. no white people who act black are Wiggas... even most white people find those annoying.
    black people who act white are treated just as bad.

race shouldnt matter but it does, that just the way things are.
  13. I served with a load of black guys and trust me it did not matter what colour they were they were just the same as us, I liked some and disliked other, not because they were black but because they were knobs. I also served with loads of white guys again some good, some bad not a colour thing but human nature you just don't like some people.

But to say all blacks are intellectually inferior, white men can't jump or black men all have big dicks just shows how ignorant supposed intelligent people can be in the 21st century.
  14. Dis am de Queen speakin,

You Colonial Whiteys is f*cked when de man becomes de first Darklight President of ole USA.
  15. If that is true, there is a similar thing going on in England. Some people born here who can recall (or know of) a single forebearer who was Scottish, Irish or Welsh tend to emphasise that connection. I suppose it makes them feel all exotic or something (as a guess).

However I expect that you are alluding to something else. If so, why not just state the gripe clearly?