How big is your penis......?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Machristo, Jun 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a response to the 'Most weight bench pressed' thread, i thought i'd ask what I percieved to be the underlying question there.

If I'm on the lash, mine's at least this [hands shoulder width apart] big. Otherwise it's a less donkey-like but still respectable 8in. Ish.
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Depends what website i'm looking at.
  3. I remember the rumour at school that the measurement should begin from the arrsehole, so everyone was pleased to be discussing double-digit tools the next day.
  4. How big is your penis...big enough to play 5 finger tunes on the bugle!!!!!
  5. only 3 inches.....from the fooking floor!
  6. Mine’s only 2 inches long, I’m still wondering why the ladies don’t laugh at me.
    It’s either something to do with the skill I wield it with or the 12inch blade I use for foreplay.
  7. oi shorty...
  8. Only 4 inches. But some women don't like them that wide...
  9. An inch flaccid, about 6 stonking.

When it's warm, warm like the fcuking Bahamas
  10. Well lets just say its like a pink sleeping bag filled with spanners! 8)

T C
  11. 'Kin 'ell, Goku, no wonder you're so angry mate :D
  12. Bigger than all of yours.
  13. [​IMG]

Blow me :D
  14. Not that big but I've a massive turtle head with a 4skin like a poloneck jumper, however, I can fill a pram with it - LOL.

P.S. - Oh and my other name is Tripod.
  15. I was chatting up a girl in the pub - the signals were all green. The classic routine - I'm sure you are thinking what I am thinking sort of talk. Then she quite blatantly said that unless it was 12 inches she wasn't interested. Well, I couldn't believe it. Promptly told her that I wasn't cutting two inches off for anyone.