How big is my Bergan?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you thought the logistics of this through?
jelly is very runny when you make it, are you going to let it partially set before pouring it in?
do you have a fridge big enough to help it set?
how are you going to empty the berghan of jelly? I'd just set it between my kids and give them a spoon each. 180 litres of the stuff should be gone in about an hour

I've had a horrible thought, what if by 'jelly' you are referring to some ghastly American product?
My dear boy, I would have you know that I eschew all ex-colonial products along with anything that originates from across the English Channel, and indeed, from far Cathay.

As for your questions as to my competence in dealing with gelatinous products, I once ate a two gallon bucket of raspberry flavour jelly (Hartley's) for a bet (obviously not the plastic bucket itself) at my old rugger club.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The average bloke apparently produces 5ml of spunk per ejaculation. All you need to do is keep wanking until you've brimmed the bergen, keeping count of how many hand shandies it took. Should be fewer than 25,000.

If nothing else it will keep you occupied.
And he’ll end up looking like your avatar.

Any bergan is never big enough.

Nor heavy enough.
Especially when the section i/c is looking for someone to carry the extra batteries or ammo. The more pockets you have, the more chance you'll be carrying something for someone else.

You poofs had it easy, when we went on exercise we had to take the barracks with us brick by brick as the Quarter master had signed for it and he wasn't letting anyone nick it while he was gone.

I had to roll up the parade square and carry it and my mate had to carry the cook house.

You poofs had it easy, when we went on exercise we had to take the barracks with us brick by brick as the Quarter master had signed for it and he wasn't letting anyone nick it while he was gone.

I had to roll up the parade square and carry it and my mate had to carry the cook house.
What military career?

bluffer

Heartbreaklane

War Hero
A lot more room than a 58 pattern large pack, for sure.

Latest Threads