How Big is a glass

Current pushing the fitness and taking a suppliment.
On the tin it says to take regular intake of glasses of water.

But how big is a glass. At home and at work the only size I know is a pint glass.

So size what constitues a glass

.25 ltr

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Twice as big as half of it!

If not a wah then 2l a day is about right. Simple way around this is to just make sure your urine is colourless.

Also, apparently your body can only absorb about a pint of water an hr when rehyrdating so drinking a litre after a night on the drink will make you rehydrate you no more than drinking a pint of water

easesprings said:
Current pushing the fitness and taking a suppliment.
On the tin it says to take regular intake of glasses of water.

But how big is a glass. At home and at work the only size I know is a pint glass.

So size what constitues a glass
Read the instructions again. "regular intake of glasses of water"

My preference is for the water that i drink to be flavoured with the following;

1. Malt
2. Hops
3. Yeast
(plus a tiny bit of sugar)

For which there is definitely only one glass size :D

I always ensure that my urine is clear. Usually 3+ liters of water a day

No it wasn't a wahh, and thanks for the replies.

And putties I only ever drink water...... Honest even at the Army Navy Game. Only problem is the water that Twickenham serves is black

:p :p :p

In Ireland a glass of beer is a pint, a half a glass of stout is a half...fairly sensible.

Likewise a glass of whiskey is a double measure, a half a glass a single. eminent good sense.

Unfortunately i don't know what the system is for glasses of water in Ireland - i've never had the expereince...

Where I come from, a glass was half a pint so when the bar had run out of sweet sherry I would buy the missus a 'glass' of bitter shandy.

Since someone has brought this subject up I feel I can now chip in with this little nugget that has been bugging me for some time.

How big is a hole ?

In Blackburn, Lancashire the holes are rather small but at least they counted them...

Well whilst we're at it

How many beans make five?

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Well whilst we're at it

Seven!

And a piece of string is how long?

Archangel said:
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Well whilst we're at it

Seven!

That's the one that's twice as long as half of it.

The beans, according to legend in my family are 'two beans, half a bean, a bean and a half, and a bean.'

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Archangel said:
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Well whilst we're at it

Seven!

That's the one that's twice as long as half of it.

The beans, according to legend in my family are 'two beans, half a bean, a bean and a half, and a bean.'
Exactly what I told my maths teacher at school! But would he listen?? :roll:

Mr_Deputy said:
Mister_Angry said:
Mr_Deputy said:
How much is a "Sh1t Load"

Metric and Imperial if possible please.
A sh1tload is exactly two slack handfuls, or roughly half a fukc load.
Excellent. Thank you for that. While on the subject, although less urgent and just out of interest Sir, is that the same as "a load of b0ll0cks"?
One I heard the other day was "a pile of w@nk"! I mean, how can you have "a pile of w@nk"?

Better knock this line of enquiry on the head or take it to the NAAFI bar(sorry MOD :oops: )

Mr_Deputy said:
I for one was asking in the name of scientific research. NAAFI that if you will, but what some of us need is the facts.
I stand corrected, Sir! :oops: I, for one, (and I'm sure I'm not alone) am humbled by your dedication to the purity of science! Let us all strive to find out the correct quantity of 'a load of bollox' :)