HOW BIG HAVE YOU HAD?

Err, yeh, very interesting. You must come round sometime and see my collection of spores, molds, and fungi.

You want to slow down fella, the excitement might bring on a stroke.

jarrod248 said:
8 inch with a massive girth
Now you are just having a 'pipe' dream :roll:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Poacher said:
jarrod248 said:
8 inch with a massive girth
Now you are just having a 'pipe' dream :roll:
it's a bit of a stretch to imagine that. ahem. :oops:

BIG ENOUGH

Black guy and former R.M. in the office a few years ago;

'Ladies, what is white and 12 inches long?'

Women, 'We don't know tell us'

Black guy, ' There isn't anything that's white and 12 inches long'

JoseyWales said:
Black guy and former R.M. in the office a few years ago;

'Ladies, what is white and 12 inches long?'

Women, 'We don't know tell us'

Black guy, ' There isn't anything that's white and 12 inches long'
obviously never heard of John Holmes - jesus ive seen the films and thats a whole world o co*k!

She's not big! That's just puppy fat!

I take your slightly overweight woman and trump her with my latest conquest.

Attachments

I think I am going to be ill ...

That was a man, and is now some sort of fat magnet, if you walk close to it you will appear to have lost LBs in weight as it hoovers all your spare fat into its Fat Vat.

Whatever it is I still wouldn't want to got my c0ck anywhere near it, in case it hadn't eaten for a few minutes

dingerr said:
Err, yeh, very interesting. You must come round sometime and see my collection of spores, molds, and fungi.

You want to slow down fella, the excitement might bring on a stroke.
Fek me, he's paraphrasing Egon from Ghostbusters!

Gotta come clean though I misunderstood the thread title and thought it was about doing BIG girls.

Gotta say the largest I ever did was whilst adventure Drinking in Capel Curig (yes it was the local bash at the Swallow Falls Hotel), big GWAR Welsh bint, she was my entry into a Pig Fek'n comp and I still never won - I swear the lass was so big she had her own gravity well in space!

Mind you the lad that won went off with a lardy blue rinser that had a caliper on one of her legs - Hats off I say, he deserved to win the cash, a far, far braver man than I... :wink:

JoseyWales said:
Gremlin said:
Whilst I have not had this one per se, it's pretty damned huge:

The horse is 13.2. She is 34B. He is 6 inches (after a good pull on the pud ) and the dawg is a blow up.

You are desperately in need of a blowjob, and I claim my 25 Thai Baht. (unsoiled please!) ;)