How are you celebrating Refugee week?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Command_doh, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Personally, I am meeting as many people as I can, asking them what they do for a living, how the contribute to society as a whole, and how well they fit into our fully diverse and multicultural society.

Whats that, you didn't know it was Refugee Week (21-26 June)? As opposed to any other week in the year? Seems a lot of people didn't either...

Refugee Week | Refugee Week
    Top 10 refugee contributions - Telegraph
  2. I will continue in my efforts to exorcise Afgababble Khandabollocks from the site. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I will alternately boast and snivel endlessly about being an Indigenous Australian; namely one who was born here, which is the correct meaning, not the one espoused by the many and varied pressure groups.

Then I will sue* HMG for ruinously expensive compensation for the Highland Clearances, the Potato Famine and the ensuing cultural displacement and loss of earnings. My time has come. I'll be richer than Croesus.

* at public cost, of course.
  4. Well I am going to take my car to be washed. Full on interaction with refugees.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I'm going to be doing a bit of ethnic cleansing on my allotment. This week I plan to commit genocide on the Herb gerard population in the front lawn using sophisticated chemical agents. If I find any Colorado beetles I will murder them in cold blood, they will all taste the jackboot and just in case they hide, or don't get the message, their nurseries will be showered with deadly neem oil for good measure.

The wire worms planning the subterranean overthrow of my potato crop will have an unfortunate meeting with some allies of mine, deadly bodysnatching nematode worms which parachute in out of my watering can and climb up their arses to devour them all from the inside and any slugs and snails there had better drag their slimy arses over the border or face another bath in stale beer.
  6. I have made my 16th pilgrimage crossing across the channel in the back of a lorry, smelling like wet dog and occasionally pissing of the UK Customs.

Happy Refugee Week

7. Stale beer? Never heard of such a thing.
  8. I going to go out and sponsor myself a Chav after that Iam going to spend a week pimping eodmatt to feed the refugees from Libya.
  9. You're about as Afghan as Margaret Thatcher and I claim my 5 Afs.

I reckon you're Bugsy :nod: He was an annoying argumentative cunt too
  10. I'm out looking for a Japanese (as long as she's not glowing) from the recent disaster. A nice 40 ish widow I think. If anyone finds such a person please direct her to Surrey.
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Er, 'scuse me. Coming through. There is a queue you know. My lot arrived with King Halfdan (we actually called him Half-Man but medieval monks couldn't spell for shit) from Scylding about 1500 years ago. By the time we had finished raping and pillaging the long ships had rotted away and we've been stuck here ever since. I claim loss of earnings, of rape opportunities and I want a cut of the image rights for that fucking travesty Norvik in York. Its me human rights, innit?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. In post Blairite Britain, it's the only sort there is!
  13. I am sure Bugsy cant speak Pushto and rest assured I am who I am. Now fak off!
  14. I shall celebrate refugee week by steadfastly ignoring refugee week.
  15. Go you halves, plus 20% of the 'Viking Rape Experience' franchise chain. PM me, yah?